Saving the Ta-ta's

karmadoo
karmadoo Posts: 13 Member
edited September 22 in Fitness and Exercise
Have you heard? Bust a Move for Breast Health is set to return to Halifax, Nova Scotia in 2011 with none other than Paula Abdul as its celebrity fitness leader! I am preparing to participate in a 6 hour fitness marathon on March 26th. While I’m sure the day will be a blast, I could truly use your help!

You see, in agreeing to put my breast foot forward, I have promised to meet a commitment of raising $1000. (I know, I know! What was I thinking?) And this isn't just to get on the dance floor with Paula! The real goal is to help raise funds for a world-class Breast Health Centre, which will be located at the IWK Health Centre in Halifax.

Oh, we don’t want it; we need it!! It’s time to put some money where the boobs are.

In keeping with this year’s theme of “Superheroes” my team - the Mammogramanators - is truly dedicated to playing an essential role in changing breast health care in Canada. Your support and generosity are very much appreciated!

C’mon everybody. Let’s save the ta-ta’s! You know you want to.

(In all seriousness – there is absolutely no pressure here. Please only help if you can).

If you are interested in helping me out, please visit my donation page at http://bustamove.kintera.org/kdooks. You can donate online from there, or you’ll find a donation form that you can print out and send in. Official tax receipts are available for any donation over $10.

Thanks, and don’t be shy about spreading the word. I am NOT a discriminating fundraiser.
This discussion has been closed.