Mommy of two looking to be healthy

Options
Hi everyone!

I just had my second baby in December, after a very rough pregnancy. Both my daughters were born 6 weeks early due to pre-eclampsia and I also had gestational diabetes. In the time between my pregnancies, I lost and gained back the weight, but was able to get off the blood pressure medication and the diabetes went away. I luckily have already lost the baby weight and am lower than I was before having my first, but I am sick of the constant worry that I will not be around to raise my children. I am short (5'1'', though when I was a character performer at Disney, they said I was 4'11'' because they needed more mouse height girls!) and currently 169. At my heaviest, I was 202. I was happy when I was 125-140, so that is my goal. I know my heart will get healthier as I lose the weight, and my family needs me healthy.

I'm a certified teacher, currently staying home with my girls, ages 2 and 5 months. I love Disney, 40s and 50s fashion, and drawing. My dream is to make a living selling my art.

Glad to be here :)

Replies