hello im new

Options
Hello everyone. I was search for ways to help me control my diet when i stumbled on this site. I LOVE IT!! It is making me a lot more conscious of what i eat and the portions as well. Currently i weigh 177 lbs and i am 5feet 1 inch tall so im way over my healthy weight. My goal is to get down to 140lbs but i really want to be 160 by the holidays.

Have a great day everyone!

Replies

• SUGARPLUM098
    SUGARPLUM098 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. I was search for ways to help me control my diet when i stumbled on this site. I LOVE IT!! It is making me a lot more conscious of what i eat and the portions as well. Currently i weigh 177 lbs and i am 5feet 1 inch tall so im way over my healthy weight. My goal is to get down to 140lbs but i really want to be 160 by the holidays.

Have a great day everyone!
  • BigRedd30
    Options
    Hello to All,
    I am glad to be on this site. My mom uses it dailey. When she doesn't have access to the computer she writes her meals down then logs then when she get home on my fitness pal. I am currently taken ALLI and their site isn't good for keeping track of calories. I am 4'11 and weigh 135. I am trying to get to 120 or at least 125.
  • ukbrat1
    ukbrat1 Posts: 10
    Options
    Good to see that someone else just joined. Good luck seems to be an easy site to use have already recommended it to my sister and our secretary. I have 30lbs to lose but want it to stay off. It does make you watch what you eat.
    Good luck
  • kimford28
    kimford28 Posts: 320
    Options
    Welcome! We are glad you found MFP and hope this site helps you reach your goals! There is a lot of good support and motivation here.

Good Luck!
  • julieofthewolves
    julieofthewolves Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Hello !!!! Thanks for joining us on our mutual pursuit. Keep posting your success.

BTW BigRedd30 - I checked out Alli, but I was just under the recommended weight to start. So I didn't. Now I am down 9 pounds anyway with 13 more to my goal of 135. I am a rather 'curvey' 5'3".
  • creepgirl76
    Options
    I adore this site. I'm currently 6'2 at 195, need to get down to 160 by Christmas. :( I'll be happy though even 180 by then.