Does anyone need help out there?

Options
Hey everyone! I just wanted to post this because there are so many people on this website, alot of you do not know me. I have met some great people on here. Take a look at my profile. I love to help and inspire people with health goals or other goals in general. My advice is free;-) I have been on my fitness journey for awhile now. I am a health/life coach, and help as many as I can. If your having trouble with losing weight,or whatever it maybe. PLEASE feel free to message me<3
<3Jess

Replies

• sAlexRice13
    Options
    I think its awesome that you want to help people! I'm a "new" mom(I have an almost 3yr old but just gave birth to my second 3 months ago tomorrow), when I was pregnant with my first I went from 140 to 180 and after giving birth I was only down to 172. I worked hard for almost 2 years, went from a size 16 to a size 6, but still weighed 164 when I found out I was pregnant again. Luckily I didn't gain much weight the second time, so after giving birth I was actually at 160 and a size 8-10(depending on brand). I've been working to try and get down in weight again and lose a couple more sizes, but haven't been having luck... Money is tight and since the "good for you" food is more expensive its hard to stock up on a lot of it. Plus my hubby doesn't help much by not eating very well himself. I have been using the app to track my calories and trying to work out more and watch what I eat, but I'm not seeing results yet. I know its only been about 2 months I've had the Dr OK to workout and such, but I feel that I should have seen at least a little change by now... Do you have any tips on things I could try or things I may not have thought of that could help me along? I'd really appreciate it. And feel free to add me! I could use some support and someone who can help me stay on track...
  • kristinacook0851
    Options
    Im a mother of 2 and I also have a full time job. I wake up and go to the gym almost every morning at 4:30 am then go home and get my son off to school and I go to work. I watch my calories, eat pretty clean and havent touched junk food in over a month! I just feel like Im getting no where. My Dr put me on Xenical to help. No worries though. Im not having the side effects because I dont eat bad things.
    :cry:
  • SugaryLynx
    SugaryLynx Posts: 2,640 Member
    Options
    Thinly veiled beach body coach pick ups is thinly veiled
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options

Uh huh. I'm thinking - I wish *I* knew everything when I was 24...

Wait.
  • ravenmiss
    ravenmiss Posts: 384 Member
    Options

My thoughts exactly.
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,771 Member
    Options

Exactly
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,932 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm here to sell you overpriced crap that you don't need and make you feel good about getting ripped off.
  • anaconda469
    anaconda469 Posts: 3,461 Member
    Options

^this
  • One2Run
    One2Run Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Ya, life coach must be in the manual. Reference to Chalene was a dead giveaway.
  • JaysWays
    JaysWays Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I am still learning and growing, I do not know everything. I have learned a lot! I have been through a lot too. Everyone has there stories. I am not your average 24 year old. I have been on my own since I was 17. I am just trying to do my part in the world to help as many as I can. I am blessed and thankful for the knowledge I have gained and the advice I can give to others. I have changed and helped a lot of people. From people losing weight. From people not killing themselves. God has blessed me with a gift. I connect with people everyday, and help them the best I can. I am not looking for people to sell anything too. I am here to build and connect with people that need help. That do not have anyone to go too. The people that don't want to waste there money for a personal trainer or a therapist. I am paying it forward, not trying to bull**** people. If you have nothing nice to say and just assume then don't comment on peoples positive post.
  • cwoyto123
    cwoyto123 Posts: 308
    Options
    Hey everyone! I just wanted to post this because there are so many people on this website, alot of you do not know me. I have met some great people on here. Take a look at my profile. I love to help and inspire people with health goals or other goals in general. My advice is free;-) I have been on my fitness journey for awhile now. I am a health/life coach, and help as many as I can. If your having trouble with losing weight,or whatever it maybe. PLEASE feel free to message me<3
    <3Jess
    pls be in london