Orange is the new black- season 2

Options
2»

Replies

• sauerkrautpolka
    sauerkrautpolka Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I finished it over the weekend and am now starting back over on season 1 because I wasn't ready for it to be over. :(

And yes, that season finale was among my top 5 season finales ever! So good.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    I watched the whole season over the weekend....it was great, and I LOVED how they ended the season.

Ooooooh, you're gonna be so sorry you did that. Wait til the withdrawals set in. Just wait! I learned my lesson from binge watching Season 1.
  • AzaleaNicole38
    AzaleaNicole38 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Maxed out my internet usage, so I'm waiting for my month to roll over so I can watch lol
  • luv_lea
    luv_lea Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    I've been making myself watch them slowly so season 2 isn't over so quickly.
  • beepaz
    beepaz Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    i watched all of it too! Now i don't know what to do with myself!!! AHHHHH!!!! :sad:
  • beepaz
    beepaz Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    1st episode of new season is available.
    OITNB_gif.gif

LOVE THIS!! Laura Prepon is just somethin' else man :love: :blushing: :heart:
  • johnsonb0921
    johnsonb0921 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Yup, accidentally binge-watched the whooooole thing this weekend - and it was glorious!

suzanne.gif
  • kallistei
    kallistei Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I binge watched it in 2 days. I'm sad that I did that, but tbh I liked it better than season 1 and I cried when it was over lol

Poussey + Taystee forever <3
  • WillLift4Tats
    WillLift4Tats Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    I've made it to the 3rd episode, shhhhhh no spolers!!!
  • luvred51
    luvred51 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Season 2, and episode 4... What a great show.
  • Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    Just started watching the first season with my girl.... I must say... its... intriguing. Especially the shower scenes.