Weight loss

Options
Have lost a total of 25 pounds! But now I've hit a brick wall. I don't know what to do?

Replies

• Jillish23
    Jillish23 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Has your calorie defecit been amended to reflect your weight loss? I've lost 18lbs and today MFP suddenly popped up with a message saying that I'd lost 10lbs and did I want to have my defecit adjusted. Maybe other people can add more to this re. exercise / actual diet? Best wishes!
  • Fraulein86
    Fraulein86 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    In the beginning I would lose 4 pounds no problem with only diet! As I lost more weight it got harder and harder but now I'm briskly walking 5 miles every day and I am losing weight again with no problems and sleeping like a baby! I suggest dieting maybe a bit more strictly and definitely just walking more! I hope this helps. Also, congratulations on your weight loss!
  • ajff
    ajff Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    I'm with you sister, pound #25 was such a b**ch to lose! My plan? I think I have the diet down food-wise. Goal for June? Exercise my butt off! (literally!)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!