Here goes my weird question: RE: Breast growth =)

I have been doing some research on natural alternatives to breast growth... most of my weight gain is always (of course) in my hips then when I do a weight loss the first to go are my boobs!:ohwell: ...UGHHHH I am already small as it is , but just wondering if anyone else might know of a natural vitamin or herbal alternative ?

Thanks in advance :)~:bigsmile:

Replies

• Beccilynn
    Beccilynn Posts: 177
    I have been doing some research on natural alternatives to breast growth... most of my weight gain is always (of course) in my hips then when I do a weight loss the first to go are my boobs!:ohwell: ...UGHHHH I am already small as it is , but just wondering if anyone else might know of a natural vitamin or herbal alternative ?

• Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    The only natural thing I know of I learned in Judy Blume's, "Are you There God, it's Me Margaret".

"We must...We must...We must increase our bust..." (arms going back & front)

Sorry, not much help. :laugh:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    The only natural thing I know of I learned in Judy Blume's, "Are you There God, it's Me Margaret".

LOL!!! That is so funny! I grew up with Judy Blume!! Maybe that's how I devolped so fast when younger!!! Hmmmm:noway:

Sorry Becci, I don't really know. I've always had too much as it is!
  • Beccilynn

haha , well that never worked LOL :grumble:
  • LokiFae
    LokiFae Posts: 774 Member
    You can have some of mine!!!

But seriously folks, I would just get some of those chicken cutlets and throw them in your bra.

Edit - :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Not real chicken cutlets, the fake boob things.
  • FatDancer
    FatDancer Posts: 812 Member
    Greetings Beccilynn!

I checked out your profile and I think your bust size looks great...very proportionate to your body...I saw an infomercial of an exercise tool to help increase bust size...it is on the same principle as resistance training, pray position, palms together...you know the one...I'll see if I can find the infomercial on the web and get back to you...I wouldn't worry about it though, you are fine...when I want extra clevage for anything lowcut, I wear a pushup.

Mary Poe...hope you enough for all of us!
  • lilmandy89
    lilmandy89 Posts: 323 Member

i hear you girl, I have the same issue, but i guess we should just be happy with what we have, it could always be worse
  • LokiFae

Oh, I do!!! Boobs for everyone! :bigsmile:
  • Beccilynn
    well thought it might be a great try LOL ... I am not actually proportioned .... well maybe that is just my perception .... I guess push up bras and chicken cutlets LOL :laugh: well at least my new bartending job working and walking and hustling for 8-12 hours will get my hips in shape ! LOL

thanks ladies I think I am off to victorias secret this weekend ! haha
  • cwjett
    cwjett Posts: 189 Member
    i had someone tell me once that they took some of those breast enhancement pills and she thought her breasts were a little bigger (that could be in her head too, she was kind of koo koo!) lol
    but she said when she quit taking them her breasts were back to normal!

Just think about it, if those pills worked everyone would be doing it!!!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Sorry. I had the other problem. Too much breast. Luckily I lost enough to go down from a 38C to a 36B. Yippee!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    well thought it might be a great try LOL ... I am not actually proportioned .... well maybe that is just my perception .... I guess push up bras and chicken cutlets LOL :laugh: well at least my new bartending job working and walking and hustling for 8-12 hours will get my hips in shape ! LOL

thanks ladies I think I am off to victorias secret this weekend ! haha

buy two sizes too small so you're cup will runneth over! :wink:
  • FatDancer
    FatDancer Posts: 812 Member
    I couldn't find that exercise equipment I was looking for but I found some articles at Prevention.com...it is an online health magazine...I didn't read all of the articles but did see an article by Denise Austin with photos and descriptions of breast enhancement exercises...I've always heard that when you tone up the muscles underneath the breast tissue, it looks like you have increased bust size.

http://features.prevention.com/topic/0,5768,s-2-87-45-ABC-0,00.html

We shouldn't worry about it though...between MaryPoe and Mommared we should have enough to go around!
  • Beccilynn
    I will be eagerly awaiting my shipment in the mail LOL:laugh:
  • LokiFae
    Sorry. I had the other problem. Too much breast. Luckily I lost enough to go down from a 38C to a 36B. Yippee!

I would kill to be as small as a 38C. I am currently a 40FF. Yeah, try to find a bra in THAT size anywhere. :laugh: :laugh:

That's why I'm giving mine to Beccilynn.

Edit - Not to sound creepy, but I really wish there was a way I COULD do that. Between everyone I've ever talked with about this subject, they would all take some. Hmmm...
    Sorry, just a weird thought. :bigsmile:
  • cinandchris
    cinandchris Posts: 229 Member
    i had someone tell me once that they took some of those breast enhancement pills and she thought her breasts were a little bigger (that could be in her head too, she was kind of koo koo!) lol
    but she said when she quit taking them her breasts were back to normal!

Just think about it, if those pills worked everyone would be doing it!!!

I tried the pills, nothing happened :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • cinandchris
    cinandchris Posts: 229 Member
    [[/quote]
    Not to sound creepy, but I really wish there was a way I COULD do that. Between everyone I've ever talked with about this subject, they would all take some. Hmmm...
    [/quote]

If there was a way, I would have taken some from someone loooooonnnnggg ago :laugh:
  • Beccilynn

I would kill to be as small as a 38C. I am currently a 40FF. Yeah, try to find a bra in THAT size anywhere. :laugh: :laugh:

That's why I'm giving mine to Beccilynn.

Edit - Not to sound creepy, but I really wish there was a way I COULD do that. Between everyone I've ever talked with about this subject, they would all take some. Hmmm...

haha I think to MOST of us that want them it doesnt sound creepy LOL
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    bump! We gotta keep this one going!! LOL!
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559

Oh, I do!!! Boobs for everyone! :bigsmile:

Everyone!?!? AWWWW!!!! :sad: I already have enough as it is!!! :sad: