Options
2»

Replies

• whitebalance
    whitebalance Posts: 1,655 Member
    Options
    Looking for 20 something female friends

who ain't?

I'm not. I mean, next thing you know, they all "sync up" and the next month you've got the tines of a fork an inch and a half deep into your quadriceps, nail gouges down one cheek, and you are being vocally, violently hated by three of them because a fourth was picked on by a freckle-faced ginger named Tommy in eighth grade.

THANK YOU NO.

Edited to add: tight-lipped, loose-moralled twenty-somethings in quantities of three or less will be considered.

what? hahaha
    Some traumatic experiences stay with you a very, very long time. Never ask him about the raspberry enema incident.
  • Ilikelamps
    Ilikelamps Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Adding you! I'm 21.

hey
  • George_Baileys_Ghost
    George_Baileys_Ghost Posts: 1,524 Member
    Options
    *puts on Miles Davis*
    *lights some candles*
    *ready to support you on your journey*

I'm totally a 20 year old female who wants to trade pics too. *nods*
    I just put that stuff in my profile to scare creepers away. *nods*
  • T_Ciku
    T_Ciku Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I'm turning 20 in 3 weeks. Do I count?? But I can totally understand where you're coming from. I have a paper bag in my room full of gorgeous skirts and jeans that I cannot WAIT to fit into again!
  • fit_gal
    fit_gal Posts: 167
    Options
    You can add me xxx
  • fit_gal
    fit_gal Posts: 167
    Options
    Do you mean 20 friends or friends in their twenties? Lol
  • tanyaj2014
    tanyaj2014 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Im 26, feel free to add x
  • SquiggleOnAMission
    Options
    Anyone who claims they are here *purely* for health and not even a tiny bit to look better in their underwear is kidding themselves! Being a little superficial is natural.

I'm here because I want to look hot in my bikini in November, please feel free to add me!

Becca (24)
  • foxsylph
    foxsylph Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I am 26, and also primarily losing weight for the sake of vanity. I think people can be attractive at all sorts of weights, but I've always felt most 'me' at a lower weight. Feel free to add me! =)