30 day shred

Options
2»

Replies

• thursdaystgiles
    thursdaystgiles Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I try cycling through my workouts so my body doesn't get used to anything. I did the 30 day shred in Feb. Not sure how much of it was down to the exercising and how much was down to diet, but I lost around 15-20lb (didn't have an accurate scale for the first two weeks) and 8+ inches. Gonna do it again in another month or two. I was confused when I started and thought I was supposed to do 30 days straight, so for the first 3 weeks I worked out EVERY SINGLE DAY. I also extended my time during the 2nd level because I was still having trouble doing the advanced versions of the exercise. Also, I would do at least another 20-30 minutes of either strength or cardio after. So again, don't know how much was really thanks to the shred. But I will say I did see an improvement in strength and heartrate. I'd say make sure you take at least 1 day off each week, if not two, and if you have to do the modified versions of an exercise, it's a good idea to stay on that level until you can do the unmodified versions, because the next level just kicks it up so much higher.

To those who want it, you can get the torrent for free on sites like piratebay and there are no commercials or anything like that.
  • swebb4209
    swebb4209 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the tips! Just finished day five! I wasn't sure if I was supposed to do it every day or not, but it's definitely gotten easier, and it goes by so quickly that it seems like I could do it everyday!