"Made the Doctor Proud"

Options
I went for my scheduled annual exam with my physician. He was so amazed and proud at my weight loss since I was last seen by him in Feb 07. I began using my fitnesspal in August 07 and this is when I noticed that I had begun to lose weight. I stopped using myfitnesspal in Nov/Dec and noticed that I was developing bad habits again. After getting good feedback from my physician I will resume using myfitnesspal as a tool in my quest to lose weight. I know that it has helped me to lose weight. I hope I will have lost more weight at my next annual exam. This website is awesome!!!

Replies

• zeelexhawk
    zeelexhawk Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I went for my scheduled annual exam with my physician. He was so amazed and proud at my weight loss since I was last seen by him in Feb 07. I began using my fitnesspal in August 07 and this is when I noticed that I had begun to lose weight. I stopped using myfitnesspal in Nov/Dec and noticed that I was developing bad habits again. After getting good feedback from my physician I will resume using myfitnesspal as a tool in my quest to lose weight. I know that it has helped me to lose weight. I hope I will have lost more weight at my next annual exam. This website is awesome!!!
  • FatDancer
    FatDancer Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    That's great Zeel! I'm sticking with this site as well...happy its working for us!