How Much Weight to Notice a Big Change?

Options
For me it's around 10 Kilos ( 22 Pounds ) to notice a big difference because I'm 6 ft (Tall girl Problems).

Replies

• MaggieLoo79
    MaggieLoo79 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I'm down 18. My husband and one of my besties noticed, but nobody else has. :smile:
  • kershaann
    kershaann Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    I didn't notice myself till my pants started getting loose but others were noticing before I was.
  • EDollah
    EDollah Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    I think a big factor is also starting weight. For example (#humblebrag coming) I've gotten a lot more comments from 200 to 190 pounds than I did from 340 to 330. It's not exactly high level math to show that 10/200 > 10/340 so more noticeable at the lower weight for the same drop, in terms of pounds.
  • JesterMFP
    JesterMFP Posts: 3,596 Member
    Options
    Totally depends on how much you have to lose. When I first started (with a bmi of 38ish) I had to lose about 30lbs until anyone noticed (and I'm 5'3). Now, 5 lbs is very noticeable.
  • youdontknowme9
    youdontknowme9 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I have lost about 25 lbs..and only people who haven't seen me in a long time are noticing. I feel I will have to hit 50 before my co-workers notice. LOL
  • EscamillaMom
    EscamillaMom Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8" and started at 253.8 pounds and I didn't notice ANY difference until I was down 35ish pounds and others starting noticing in my face around 25pounds down. I am now down 51 pounds and I can see a substantial difference all over! I take bra/panty pics every 30 days of my front, back, and side profile views and that has really helped me keep going and see a difference even if it was only small.
  • Traceymbelle
    Traceymbelle Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am at 23lbs loss right now, and I cant really see a difference, other people have said they can notice a change, but I think mostly are just being kind to encourage me to stay with it! I lost almost 4 stones a few years ago and noticed a big change in myself at @ 2.5 stones loss, so I'm keeping everything crossed that I notice the same change this time around.
  • Branstin
    Branstin Posts: 2,320 Member
    Options
    It was the first 10 lbs. for me.