Hitting a wall

Options
I have been using this site for several weeks now, but I've never intoduced myself . One morning about six to seven weeks ago I woke up fealing that I needed to make some changes, as a 46 year old male that is 5'9 and was 249 pounds I was in poor shape. As the typical bull headed male I am, I jumped right into it eating only 1000-1200 calories a day and starting to workout out as much as possible. At first thisworked well. I was losing four to six pounds a week, but after several weeks I realied my muscles were always sore and cardo condtion was getting worse. I know I was over doing it.

At some point I found this site and others. I found out most sites were telling me I need to eat between 18000-2100 per day so I adjusted my diet slowing increasing calories. I kept losing weight, but not quite as fast. Eleven days ago I hit 219 pounds it was a major goal. The very next day I weighed 221 despite working out and sticking to my diet. The last ten days I have bounced from 220-222. In those then days I have not matched the 219 that I hit eleven days ago. I have been logging my food and my excercise and I have been below goal at at goal everyday .I knew my progress would at some point slow down, but I did nt expect it to stop for so long. So I am here now to try and found out how to get back on track.