The oddest FR

Options

Replies

• SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,731 Member
    Options
    I used to be on a dating site (yes, and it worked, that's how I met the love of my life!) and I would get some truly bizarre messages there.

One was something about urine candy (no idea what that is.) Another was an offer to eat from my belly button. The general tone seemed to fairly illiterate cave man libido grunting.

d79ed8cbdcd788a853b467efa9e11e89.jpg

aa5dcea9760ceece2b5e34af7944345a.jpg
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options
    Taunto and The_Deliverator on my friends' list. 'Nuff said about odd friend requests.
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Some guy tried to sell me beachbody ON HERE.

When I declined, he proceed to call me an ugly c-word, not even my own father would have sex with me because I'm so f-ing ugly, and that I'll "stay ugly and fat forever" before calling me a f-ing fat, ugly inbred, c-word faced bxch.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options

When I declined, he proceed to call me an ugly c-word, not even my own father would have sex with me because I'm so f-ing ugly, and that I'll "stay ugly and fat forever" before calling me a f-ing fat, ugly inbred, c-word faced bxch.

And they say Beach Body doesn't have good customer service.
  • Galatea_Stone
    Galatea_Stone Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    I don't know about odd, but if one more person sends me a FR telling me I'm in great shape for my age, I'm going to stab.

Does it mean I'd be hideous if I was a 25 year old? Should I trade in my cane for a motorized chair? Got any coupons for a HoverRound? Wanna meet at Denny's at 4 for the early bird special? I got my AARP card for a discount.
  • _Terrapin_
    _Terrapin_ Posts: 4,301 Member
    Options

Yes, but would he still sell you Shakeology?
  • SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,731 Member
    Options

I seriously hope you reported that *kitten*. I'm not much for getting moderators involved in petty crap, but that was some seriously pointless and hurtful BS and people like that don't deserve to be on the internet unsupervised.

21a2d7c4f9398343080616d6945b4474.jpg
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options

He tried to sell me Hip Hop abs, and he flipped out like that when I told him that I don't like hip hop much.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options

He tried to sell me Hip Hop abs, and he flipped out like that when I told him that I don't like hip hop much.

In all seriousness I hope you reported him.
  • SunofaBeach14
    Options
    I don't know about odd, but if one more person sends me a FR telling me I'm in great shape for my age, I'm going to stab.

Does it mean I'd be hideous if I was a 25 year old? Should I trade in my cane for a motorized chair? Got any coupons for a HoverRound? Wanna meet at Denny's at 4 for the early bird special? I got my AARP card for a discount.

I'd take you for 3:30 cocktails and a blue plate special any day
  • SunofaBeach14
    Options

This is the latest in sales training. Insult people enough and they'll end up loving you and buying more of your products. Just the other day I had a car salesman take a swing at me, and after that I was totally sold on the Camaro with racing stripes and *****'n spinners.
  • Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options

Trade out Denn'y s for Panderosa and I'm IN. :drinker:
  • Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    And some of the oddest FR I've received are from people now on my list. My feed is never boring!
  • Galatea_Stone
    Galatea_Stone Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options

Trade out Denn'y s for Panderosa and I'm IN. :drinker:

You buying? I'm on a pension.
  • sixout
    sixout Posts: 3,128 Member
    Options
    I'll take you if we can get a senior citizens discount?
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    I would have accepted his FR. Maybe he has trouble peeing? I'd help a bruthah out.
  • airdale8263
    airdale8263 Posts: 2,155 Member
    Options

Meet you at Denny's --one right up the street from me.....got my own AARP...plus I can get a Military discount.

Oddest FR was when I went to accept the account had been deactivated...didn't even give a two minute warning.
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options
    Plenty of blank friend requests, but apparently I get no love from the crazies, feeling slightly left out......unless they're all already on my FL?
  • BekaBooluvsu
    BekaBooluvsu Posts: 470 Member
    Options

I think I love you! You are hilarious! :heart:
  • kinkyslinky16
    kinkyslinky16 Posts: 1,469 Member
    Options
    No extremely creepy FR for me either yet.