nature people and all you chefs out there

Options
Lesleycali
Lesleycali Posts: 236 Member
Hi all!

I signed up 2 years ago and got in shape, yay! Funny thing is though....you have to keep up at it, which I didn't do. So here I am again. Last time I didn't reach out for friends and community and I think I was missing out.

I work out 6 days a week, 3 of those being long hikes and/or trail running. Would love to meet other nature people, too. Also in a past life I was a chef, so love talking food and recipes! Please feel free to add me :)

Replies

• neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    I love hiking and stuff in the countryside... (hate running though lol)... I've been living in the Arabian Gulf for the past 7 years, and I'm due to move back to the UK in a couple of months... I'm really looking forward to going hiking again and just generally being in the British countryside again... (rainy weather n all!) ..... anyway your post about nature people kind of resonated with me because of that!
  • Lesleycali
    Lesleycali Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I'm jealous, that sounds so exotic... not the Arabian Gulf part but the wet British countryside! I'm in LA and we are dying for rain! Good luck with the move back :)
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    Thanks :) I'm really looking forward to it! Few people appreciate the British countryside and weather... but it's great, I totally miss it here and can't wait to get back....