T25 results with pictures!

Options
mattjft
mattjft Posts: 114 Member
14 Weeks Done! I am so happy with my results! Only thing I would have changed is eating enough protein during alpha and beta so I would have lost less muscle weight.
Picture 1 is before starting Alpha
Picture 2 is after completing Beta
Picture 3 is after completing Gamma

10ckr6b.jpg

2ns40oz.jpg

2evx8w6.jpg

Replies

• dabucks
    dabucks Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Awesome results!!!!!
  • Nicci93
    Nicci93 Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    You look great!! How many calories were you eating approximately? Did you follow a meal plan?
  • H0llyG0lightly
    H0llyG0lightly Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    WTG, the difference is clear!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    WOW...Very impressive...Definitely can see the difference
  • mattjft
    Options
    You look great!! How many calories were you eating approximately? Did you follow a meal plan?
    I followed myfitnesspal calorie amount for a two pound loss a week and I rarely ate back my workout calories. Just wish I would have are a gram of protein per pound of body weight the whole time instead of just the last 5 weeks.
  • mattjft
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
  • kikilareggae
    kikilareggae Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    great results, well done!
  • haildodger
    haildodger Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Nice results!
  • nic632
    nic632 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    You look great and a lot younger than first photo. I don't know if it's the light, but there is a little twinkle in your eyes which wasn't there before - you look happier, despite not smiling.

I was due to start Beta on Monday, but had a couple of injuries, so haven't been able to complete last 2 weeks, so hoping to start week 4 (again) tomorrow. Can't wait to see my results too cos I'm going to do Gamma after finished Beta. You've motivated me - in general - but also to try and increase my protein intake if that has helped contribute towards your results.

Well done!
  • lewispwest
    lewispwest Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work mate, got to say you have more than a passing resemblence to Jessie Pinkman (Aaron Paul)!

Jesse_Pinkman2.jpg
  • mattjft
    Options
    I dont see it haha but thanks!
  • prettyfitchick
    prettyfitchick Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Awesome pics
  • riness78
    riness78 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Great job! I can absolutely see the difference. I'm finishing up week 3 of Alpha, and seeing this is a great motivation. When did you start losing the weight? I still haven't lost any ( i'm looking to lose about 4 pounds), but I really want to build more muscle. Thanks for sharing.
  • treesha450
    treesha450 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    That's the first thing I thought ! Jesse Pinkerman ! That is an amazing transformation. great work.
  • Mizz_brown_suga
    Options
    Great job on the weight loss! I've been checking out T-25 but I wasn't sure if I'm ready for the high impact stuff yet. I've been on His hip hop ab videos for about two weeks now. How did you log your exercise in Myfitnesspal?
  • Laughter_
    Laughter_ Posts: 16
    Options
    Fantastic work mate, got to say you have more than a passing resemblence to Jessie Pinkman (Aaron Paul)!

Jesse_Pinkman2.jpg

OMG YES. I was just posting to remind him to start cooking.

Seriously though you look great! But WE NEED TO COOK JESSE.
  • sarahmoo12
    sarahmoo12 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    nice job!! ps you kinda look a bit like Jessie from Breaking Bad haha
  • sarahmoo12
    sarahmoo12 Posts: 756 Member
    Options

Jesse_Pinkman2.jpg

haha beat to it!!
  • Kellie0710
    Kellie0710 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I thought the same thing!!!!! lol and way to go on your results!!!
  • Kellie0710
    Kellie0710 Posts: 95 Member
    Options

Jesse_Pinkman2.jpg

haha beat to it!!

I thought the same thing when I first saw his pictures!!! lol way to go on your results! =)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!