What's that one high calorie food...

Options
that is worth every bite for you? Like you'd actually eat less for the other meals of the day just to fit that one high calorie food in your goals? or like if you have calories left, that's your go to splurge meal? Or sometimes you don't mind going over if it's for that certain food.

Mine would have to be a pizza, dark chocolate, almond butter or a cinnamon roll with cream cheese frosting,. :love: (More than one I know but I couldn't decide. LOL feel free to give more than one too.)

Replies

• unesemainedecruaute
    unesemainedecruaute Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hate to be simple, but I'd say COOKIES. I just love 'em.
  • Nouurann
    Nouurann Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    For me, it's more savory food than sweet. I will skip dinner to eat 5 servings of lays classic chips. I'd not eat all day to dive into a massive portion of homemade shepherd's pie. Oh and brownies. LOVE brownies. Ohh and guacamole! Can't do small portions of that stuff
  • williams969
    williams969 Posts: 2,528 Member
    Options
    Bacon (duh!). Oh, and avocados (with or without bacon). And whole eggs (finally got it through my thick head that the YOLKS are the healthiest part). I like fast food sometimes, but it's not that thrilling for me, more of a "I'm lazy, and I don't wanna do dishes tonight" meal.
  • richardositosanchez
    richardositosanchez Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Bacon, pizza, burritos.
  • williams969
    williams969 Posts: 2,528 Member
    Options
    For me, it's more savory food than sweet. I will skip dinner to eat 5 servings of lays classic chips. I'd not eat all day to dive into a massive portion of homemade shepherd's pie. Oh and brownies. LOVE brownies. Ohh and guacamole! Can't do small portions of that stuff

Ohhhh, shepherd's pie!! Yeah, I'd do whatever it takes to make a big ol' plate of shepherd's pie work for the day, lol! Savory foods RULE!
  • Velum_cado
    Velum_cado Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Brie. Particularly a baguette with bacon and brie in it. I don't even care.

Or buffets/shared/pot luck meals. I'll happily barely eat the entire day after. Everyone brings something different! IT'S SO EXCITING!
  • Ldbg289
    Ldbg289 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    peanut butter(and anything with peanut butter in or on it...within in reason.) tacos, sometimes pizza but it depends on the pizza, most pizzas I have to dry off a bit first, sounds gross I know but I don't like it when my pizza is shiny so I take a stack of napkins to it first :).
  • jtotheno
    jtotheno Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    TACOS! And Bacon.. damn.. I wish I had bacon!
  • runningcat76
    Options
    icecream
  • lemonsnowdrop
    lemonsnowdrop Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    S'mores Blizzard. I dare you to look up how many calories are in a small.
  • amwbox
    amwbox Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Cheese, cheesecake, aflredo sauce, butter, cream.

All totally worth it.
  • Shananigans_
    Shananigans_ Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    Cupcakes all day
  • luckygohappy
    luckygohappy Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    BBQ wings and french fries.
  • Onederchic
    Onederchic Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    NY style pizza.
  • LaurenBrooke1843
    LaurenBrooke1843 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Does alcohol count as a food?! haha definitely high calorie but when I need some wine it's totally with it! ;)
  • mebepiglet123
    mebepiglet123 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Hot butter chicken, or any Indian cuisine.....yummo
  • BlackRose101
    BlackRose101 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    chocolate chip pancakes with syrup.
  • Byrdsong1920
    Byrdsong1920 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Well, never met a cookie I didn't like! But I love the WHOLE FOODS, OATMEAL CHOC CHIP COOKIES, FRESH BAKED!! Evil! I fooled around and asked the baker for the nutritional info, I knew it couldn't be anything good!! Sure enough...awful!! So, I just get 2 and try not to bash both on the way home! lol!! Love them!
  • angiez93
    angiez93 Posts: 63
    Options
    In n Out burgers, cake, indian food!
  • PinkyFett
    PinkyFett Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    nachos. Definitely.