Over Eaters Annonymous

Options
dgbrown13
dgbrown13 Posts: 19 Member
Does anyone belong to Overs Eaters Anonymous? There aren't any meetings near me anymore but I would love to have someone to share with, maybe even become my sponsor? I enjoyed the meetings and found them very helpful.. They have telephone meetings and online meetings and chat rooms an such :but I am not very computer literate and cannot do these. Thanks in advance for the support!

Replies

• mizarmadillo
    mizarmadillo Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Good morning, DG,

I'm in OA - recent member and working towards recovery.
    I started April 19th, and am working my 5th step Friday.

I can't sponsor, but - like you - I am looking for members to share with on a day to day.. both the positive and negatives.
  • BekaBooluvsu
    BekaBooluvsu Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow will be my 4th meeting. Got a sponsor last week, everything is going a lot better since I started going.

Obviously, since I am at the beginning of my journey, I can't sponsor, but know you're not alone. You can add me if you like! :)
  • GymAnJuice
    GymAnJuice Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    didn't know this existed. now on site listening to some podcasts. there is an online meeting sat at 11am. i can talk you through how to find the online meeting or listen to some podcasts if you like?
  • mrsringor2011
    mrsringor2011 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I know this is an old post but in case anyone else stumbles here there is an online group on Facebook.