Anyone else hate their face shape?

Options

Replies

• yesterdayusaid2morrow
    Options
    We all do it to ourselves at times. :) I guess it's part of life, but I think you are absolutely beautiful! And your hair is amazing too! :D Good luck with your weight loss goals!
  • cinnam6n
    cinnam6n Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    We all do it to ourselves at times. :) I guess it's part of life, but I think you are absolutely beautiful! And your hair is amazing too! :D Good luck with your weight loss goals!

Thanks a lot - you too!
  • RECowgill
    RECowgill Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    You need to embrace your face!
  • cinnam6n
    Options
    You need to embrace your face!

I do try to haha!
  • joansjourney
    joansjourney Posts: 110
    Options
    I completely understand my face is one of my tell tell signs that I'm gaining weight. I hate it right now but in another 15 or 20 lbs i will love it again. I wish I could see your pictures but I'm mobile right now.
  • MagnumBurrito
    MagnumBurrito Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    Smiling wouldn't hurt, and shut it. You're attractive.
  • cinnam6n
    Options
    I completely understand my face is one of my tell tell signs that I'm gaining weight. I hate it right now but in another 15 or 20 lbs i will love it again. I wish I could see your pictures but I'm mobile right now.

Yeah, me too. It sucks haha!
  • cinnam6n
    Options
    Smiling wouldn't hurt, and shut it. You're attractive.

I didn't smile because the questions about face shape and not teeth :)
  • eeriesilence
    eeriesilence Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Other than my thighs/hips, the roundness of my face is actually my least favorite feature and the thing I'm hoping to change the most. I hate it so much that I hadn't put my hair up in public for a good 4 years (though yesterday I finally worked up the courage to wear it up at the gym).

OP - you're gorgeous, though! I wish my cheekbones shined through like yours.
  • meganjcallaghan
    meganjcallaghan Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    i liked my face way better before. i look like an anorexic alien now.
  • albayin
    albayin Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    Other than my thighs/hips, the roundness of my face is actually my least favorite feature and the thing I'm hoping to change the most. I hate it so much that I hadn't put my hair up in public for a good 4 years (though yesterday I finally worked up the courage to wear it up at the gym).

I don't have favorite part of myself...but I hate the most of my thighs and hips too.
  • cinnam6n
    Options

I'm exactly the same! I still hate wearing my hair up and rarely do so.
    Thanks a lot! Also, I don't think you have a very round face it looks somewhat oval to me :). Go you.
  • cinnam6n
    Options
    i liked my face way better before. i look like an anorexic alien now.

No you don't! Besides, you've lost an amazing amount!
  • sculli123
    sculli123 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    No except if I'm bloated for some reason. Luckily I like my head shape because I shave my head too.
  • JaneLane33
    JaneLane33 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I have a short neck and I am prone having a double chin. I like the general shape of my face though.
    I think the thing is is to realize that those flaws we see are probably not near as bad as we think they are. Try not to let comment from your family get to you.
    I think your face looks lovely.
  • PinkCupcakes84
    PinkCupcakes84 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    compliments_zps085bd031.gif
  • LaLaVee13
    LaLaVee13 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I hate my fat face :( it was the last place to puff up and apparently will be the last to unpuff :'(
  • cinnam6n
    Options
    I have a short neck and I am prone having a double chin. I like the general shape of my face though.
    I think the thing is is to realize that those flaws we see are probably not near as bad as we think they are. Try not to let comment from your family get to you.
    I think your face looks lovely.

Yeah I guess we all have our own issues. It's good when people don't mention them though, haha.
    Thank you!
  • cinnam6n
    Options
    compliments_zps085bd031.gif

Wow. You put a lot of effort into being that negative ;) (we know what that means). Go go girl!
  • spirit095
    spirit095 Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    I have a round face and even though I've lost fat there, I feel like my cheeks with be forever chubby. I'm learning to embrace it lol.