progress so far 1/2 way there :)

Options
deup
deup Posts: 129 Member
k so, i am nervous about posting photos of me since i am shy, however sometimes gotta do something uncomfortable to progress so here i am :)

i started Jan 31st 2014, reasons due to self worth and heart medications, scared the hell out of me i am 32 years old.
i been dedicated to MFP with advice from my dietician and so far so good been a rough road but getting through it. my Goal weight is 160ish and I WILL GET IT :) anyways hope the photos load :)

Starting weight and stats
Weight 280-285
size 44 jeans
size XXL Shirts * they were starting to get tight* so more like starting XXXL

Current stats
Weight 210
Size 36 jeans
Size Large Shirts

1bd660b1-8039-4fdf-9623-8c7b3bd908f6_zps64dd99e6.jpg

1c16561a-1007-41b4-a3e0-872dbd8ec391_zps0f8e0461.jpg

09ae7c1a-df0d-4f42-9255-a10e43b78423_zps3e5de671.jpg

Replies

• milmomto2
    milmomto2 Posts: 84
    Options
    Wow! Great job!
  • AbsolutelyAnnie
    AbsolutelyAnnie Posts: 2,695 Member
    Options
    You have done spectacular work my dear friend, and I am very proud of you. You look great!!
  • Sarahsteve7kids
    Sarahsteve7kids Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    You look great !!! Way to go! you must be very proud of yourself!!!
  • Soloflyergirl2
    Soloflyergirl2 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Wonderful work!! And it is work.... It takes focus, , energy, self-discipline, and a daily reminder to stay with the program. ( I am over age 60, and I'm telling you...... Develop a lifestyle of exercise and food intake that can last years and years and years. It's not just about a " diet." It's about a set of habits that are healthy for you in the long run.
    It is interesting. I used to be a runner in my 30s.... eased up in my 40s... and as a woman... have to deal with hormone issues, etc...... so by the time I got to 50s.... my weight was an an issue..... so... Here I am in my 60s... I still like rock and roll, the Rolling Stones, shopping with my sisters, dining out.... ...I'm 25 in my head... but I'm older now..... and I want to live a long life with quality... All of that is more likely with good habits.... daily exercise..... eating a lot of vegetables...... and balancing everything..... It's not bad being over 60 and healthy....... Go for it... Life is good!!!!
  • cardinal149
    cardinal149 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Awesome, thank you for posting and for showing your pictures. It is inspiration to me to keep at it. I have been working MFP since 5/8/14. I find the site to be very helpful. Thanks again!
  • deup
    Options
    Thanks guy :) this is defintly a large life change that i am more then happy to to :) . i am proud i have come this far and pushing to keep going :)
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Fabulous! You look terrific!
  • H0llyG0lightly
    H0llyG0lightly Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    You look really good! Keep it up!
  • rebeccawesterfield5
    rebeccawesterfield5 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a change! Great work staying dedicated, you look great!
  • rubbie78
    rubbie78 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! Congrats on your 1/2 goal, you are doing and looking great! Every Success Story is always MORE motivation!!!
  • cafeduus
    cafeduus Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!! You're doing GREAT!!! Keep it up!!!!
  • deup
    Options
    thank you :)
  • allisonjforsyth
    allisonjforsyth Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You look awesome!! Congrats!! :)
  • bombshellcertification
    bombshellcertification Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress pic!!! you are on your way and doing it now, keep up the good work & attitude :)
  • deup
    Options
    Thank you everyone for your wonderful works :) and encouragement
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    You are doing great! Awesome job! :flowerforyou:
  • runningagainstmyself
    runningagainstmyself Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Wow! You can't help BUT notice the difference! Congratulations!! Your hard work is paying off!!
  • Slinky_BraveHeartBunsOfSteel
    Options
    Lookin good! Well done! :drinker:
  • ajones1227
    ajones1227 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!:smile:
  • etremoi53
    etremoi53 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Looking great!!! Congratulations on getting so far along to your goal.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!