Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

What is the person above hiding in their closet?

Options

Replies

• sheltered16
    sheltered16 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Her collection of bongs
  • keith0373
    keith0373 Posts: 2,154 Member
    Options
    Her collection of dongs
  • vasairiah
    vasairiah Posts: 5,187 Member
    Options
    Toothbrushes with toothpaste already in the bristles. He steals them from dentists offices around town :p
  • keith0373
    keith0373 Posts: 2,154 Member
    Options
    Are you stalking my posts? Pictures of me brushing my teeth!
  • undergloom
    undergloom Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    A few dozen of those "Big Mouth Billy Bass" singing fish novelty plaques, reprogrammed to chant in Latin and in unison
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    Luke Skywalker wookie cards
  • vasairiah
    vasairiah Posts: 5,187 Member
    Options
    Life-size cut out of James T. Kirk... signed
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    Engine room -give me all the power you can muster mr.

one Cinderella slipper
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    A leather jumpsuit....not the type used for racing.....there a few strategic cut outs :#
  • LovingLifeInCalifornia
    LovingLifeInCalifornia Posts: 9,362 Member
    Options
    She's hiding all my snacks because it's after 9pm and I'm trying not to eat anymore!!! waaaah. haha jk. :)
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    She's hiding all my snacks because it's after 9pm and I'm trying not to eat anymore!!! waaaah. haha jk. :)
    Yes I am....back away from my closet girl....nope begging and crying won't help....you are not starving :p
  • LovingLifeInCalifornia
    LovingLifeInCalifornia Posts: 9,362 Member
    Options
    Yes I am....back away from my closet girl....nope begging and crying won't help....you are not starving :p

LOL. This is true. I am never starving cuz I know how to eat. I just was so freaking busy today....I didn't eat as much. And tomorrow...and dear Lord. Tomorrow is going to be a nightmare.

So, what else are you hiding in that closet of yours? Hrmm.... is it @Jenmar

• slimgirljo15
    Options

LOL. This is true. I am never starving cuz I know how to eat. I just was so freaking busy today....I didn't eat as much. And tomorrow...and dear Lord. Tomorrow is going to be a nightmare.

So, what else are you hiding in that closet of yours? Hrmm.... is it @Jenmar

my husband would be totally thrilled lol

• Misshodge64
    Misshodge64 Posts: 8,588 Member
    Options
    Combat purses
  • Spnneil06
    Spnneil06 Posts: 18,745 Member
    Options
    Village people outfits that she breaks out at her parties so her and her friends can do the YMCA properly.
  • Spnneil06
    Options
    Cat slippers
  • sw33tp3a11
    sw33tp3a11 Posts: 4,646 Member
    Options
    A very questionable red liquid in a jar
  • Spnneil06
    Options
    hordes of her special discontinued lip gloss!