p 90 x

Options
Started it yesterday . only couold do 30 minutes . Anyone else had the same problem ?

Replies

• Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    Started it yesterday . only couold do 30 minutes . Anyone else had the same problem ?

It is quite normal. Do you best!
  • kuntrygurl
    Options
    Did Yoga X yesterday, Lasted, but only barely. Good luck!!
  • coachcarr
    Options
    Thanx i will .
  • JeanBeanM
    JeanBeanM Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Started yesterday with P90X, I was able to get through 47 minutes & 18 of those were the warm up & cool down. :bigsmile:

I feel ya, I'm so sore today too so I guess it worked. This afternoon is Cardio X, I'm hoping to get through the whole thing. If not I figure it should get better. :happy:
  • JMM_623_
    JMM_623_ Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    It's a difficult exercise regimen, but I've seen the great results. You'll be more than pleased with the end product! Keep going!!
  • doncheco
    Options
    Don't get down if that is all you can do, many who have done this program have gone down that same road where in the begging you cannot keep up with what they are doing, but like Tony loves to say "Do your best and forget the rest" is a perfect motto to go by when doing this program.

I am in week 11 and will say that it took me some time to be able to do everything on each workout, but I never gave in just kept on pressing play. Keep it up and you can add me as a friend if you have further questions to ask or are looking for encouragement.
  • Aidl9922
    Options
    Going strong in the middle of my second week. It's the real deal. There's a couple of excercises that I couldn't do like the Dreya Roll or all of the Ab Ripper X but I can definately tell big difference in both my strength and flexibility.
  • tim_fitbuilt4life
    tim_fitbuilt4life Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    It takes time. Slow down take breaks and gradually push yourself past your limits. Getting into shape is a gradual process.
  • macksooner
    Options
    P90 X and good diet will lead to assume results. For me this was a really tough and rewarding 90 days - blood/sweat & dang close to tears...lol.

My 2 cents - do the entire hour, if you have to pause do it (I did this alot durning the first several weeks) just complete each workout.
  • coachcarr
    Options
    Thanx i will
  • Sandrea03
    Options
    In week 1 of my second round of p90x...I promise you will see vast improvements in your strength and stamina. Just keep pushing play and do the best that you can do!
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Which DVD workout was it? Chest and back?
  • coachcarr
    Options
    Thanx i will .
  • dmmihelcic
    dmmihelcic Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    coachcarr,
    A bunch of folks started P90X on 1 November. Check out this board topic:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/131000-p90x-november-1-bring-it
    Dave