Where do bad folks go when they die?

Options
2»

Replies

• Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    They go to the MFP Chit-Chat, Fun, and Games forum where they have to answer such gems as "Pass, Hug, Spank, Dance, Marry or Date", "Person above: meh, beautiful/handsome, or just plain sexy!", "person above you: mean or friendly, based on profile pic", "person above: naked, swim suit, or clothed?","Would the Person Above You Date You?","Would you grab or pass the person above?", "Have you ever creeped the pictures of the person above you?", "Marry, Make-out, or Pass on person above you?" and "would you sleep with the person above you?" for ALL OF ETERNITY.

THE END.

:flowerforyou: yes, those threads are ridiculous!
  • burning2much
    burning2much Posts: 4,846 Member
    Options
    If they've been naughty girls they come to me
  • Badger618
    Badger618 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hopefully to my X girlfriends house
  • brianchi
    brianchi Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    They go to a lake of fire and fry.
    Won't see 'em agian til the fourth of July
  • brianchi
    brianchi Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I knew a lady who came from Duluth

Me too!
    She was bit by a dog with a rabid tooth.
  • Dragonborn79
    Dragonborn79 Posts: 161
    Options
    She went to her grave just a little too soon
  • Justkeepswimmin
    Justkeepswimmin Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    An AOL chat room? Or Cleveland.

I live in Cleveland, it isn't THAT bad. I mean, the Avengers were filmed here for Pete's sake!

JK. Cleveland sucks.

Okay for anyone else I would argue the misery that is Cleveland - but I really like what you had to say on food stamps on our censored thread so I'll give it a pass for now :)

I don't live in the city part, just a suburb. I'm not a fan. And I remember you, you were the only who understood my point.

Awesome glad I'm memorable - mostly because I'm opinionated I suppose. I lived 5 years near Geauga Lake - but no one there would recognize me now because that place drove me into the 200 plus lb range. I freakin LOVE Arizona.

I also have an above average, and your opinion was similar to my own. You're were one of the few I agreed with.

As for Geauga Lake, I work down the road from there. *insert internet stalker repellent here*

They need reopen the Six Flags.

I doubt they ever would it was a wasteland when I left 4 years ago - doubt it's improved since. I liked that green rolor-coaster felt like you were flying. Semi on topic : maybe bad folks go to broken down amusement parks that have been stripped of everything fun when they die.

I've been here five years, so you have to know my work. Used to be the spot in this town, now, not so much.

To the topic: Standing in a line at a amusement park, in the sweltering heat, but never reaching the end of the line.
    [/quote

Sprays anti stalker spray on you!

Topic: Standing in line at the amusement park and when you reach the end and get on the ride the attendant turns it off so you can dangle there for all eternity.
  • Justkeepswimmin
    Justkeepswimmin Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    They go to the MFP Chit-Chat, Fun, and Games forum where they have to answer such gems as "Pass, Hug, Spank, Dance, Marry or Date", "Person above: meh, beautiful/handsome, or just plain sexy!", "person above you: mean or friendly, based on profile pic", "person above: naked, swim suit, or clothed?","Would the Person Above You Date You?","Would you grab or pass the person above?", "Have you ever creeped the pictures of the person above you?", "Marry, Make-out, or Pass on person above you?" and "would you sleep with the person above you?" for ALL OF ETERNITY.

THE END.

See? That's why I don't answer any of those now. I'm pretty sure I'm going to be doing plenty of it later.

Sorry, OP. I'm going to have to jump ship. Rock n' Roll is officially dead. Kind of funny it died in Cleveland...

Why oh why Is there no "heart" function for your replay - it died in Cleveland ;)
  • Onederchic
    Onederchic Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    To an eternal lecture on the horrors of sugar by Joanne_moniz.
  • Tomm88
    Tomm88 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    They're put down infront of a tv and forced to watch Nicolas Cage movies back to back :(
  • Onederchic
    Onederchic Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    They're put down infront of a tv and forced to watch Nicolas Cage movies back to back :(

Oh hell no. I better start being good then.
  • carlosjenno
    carlosjenno Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Same place as the good folks go. Nowhere, they're just dead.
  • Go_Mizzou99
    Go_Mizzou99 Posts: 2,628 Member
    Options

THE END.

Well, he wins the internets for tonight.

+1 for sure