gym mats??

Options
i am looking for a decent, solid good gym mat, i have the puzzle ones in my garage and NO MATTER what i do, esp with insanity's workouts with jumping around, suicides and plank work they always slip and separate and i'm constantly readjusting my form because of it.....where can i find good workout mats for my home gym???

Replies

• JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    mmaoverload.com

my friends hubby owns/runs the site. I think they have them
  • 81Kyra
    81Kyra Posts: 115
    Options
    Wal mart, Target and Big 5 all have them!
  • luvz2bfitMOM
    Options
    Wal mart, Target and Big 5 all have them!

they dont have just the mat, they have the puzzle ones, im talking about the solid, no breaks, thick, rubber mats they use in the gym, and way bigger and thicker then a yoga mat, like a quarter of the size of a 2-car garage is what i'm looking for....
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    i'd like to know too, i damn near hurt myself doing insanity on those puzzle piece matts...I'd like the ones they use at school during the "gymnastics" lessons
  • luvz2bfitMOM
    Options
    i'd like to know too, i damn near hurt myself doing insanity on those puzzle piece matts...I'd like the ones they use at school during the "gymnastics" lessons
    exactly!!! and dont cost $500!!!! i think that is going to be my next big purchanse for my "home gym" because it is so important