Beach Body Coach Needed?

Options
I just bought Turbo Fire. I see many posts on BeachBody Coaches. Can someone tell me what the coaches do for you? Would it help to get one? How do you get one? Do they cost money?

Replies

• Iluvchopsticks
    Iluvchopsticks Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    It's individual. Some people really like having a coach for any advice, encouragement, accountability, etc. For others it really isn't necessary. I used mine primarily to get more information on new products or if I was deciding between different programs. Some people are newer with fitness and weight loss and need a lot more hands on help. So its up to you if you want one or not. Coaches are free, when you create a Team Beachbody account they will assign you one automatically. You can also request a coach by e-mailing them the coach ID and user name. If you want a coach I'd be happy to be yours or I'm sure plenty of other people on here would as well. Have fun with Turbo Fire. I just started my final month of it yesterday and absolutely love it. I will be taking a break and moving onto Insanity next even though I know it won't be near as much fun!
  • telcochik
    telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    Kimmie is absolutely right. The choice of whether or not to get a coach is dependent on what level of support you think you'll need to be successful. I use my coach as a sounding board if I have questions. I met her on this site because we were doing the same Turbo Fire program and I liked her positive attitude. In fact, she inspired me to become a coach so I could help others achieve their goals.

Hope that helps!
    Sharon
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    I just bought Turbo Fire. I see many posts on BeachBody Coaches. Can someone tell me what the coaches do for you? Would it help to get one? How do you get one? Do they cost money?

How did you buy Turbo Fire? If you bought it through Beachbody.com you may have already been assigned a coach. If in a few days you haven't been contacted by a coach, you may then start to look for one should you decide you want one. A Beachbody coach is there to motivate you, answer your questions and to offer general support when it comes to your fitness journey. I have people I coach who write me asking questions all the time and I have some whom I have never heard from. I made it a habit to contact the people who sign up for me to be their coach with in the first 24 hours of them being assigned to me, to introduce myself and let them know I am here to help. Having a Team Beachbody Coach is absolutely free.

Hope this helps,
    Stu