looking for support on my weight loss journey!

Options
Hey everyone!

I've been on and off with mfp and up and down with my weight loss for the last couple of months, but I'm finally really getting down to it and am looking for some supportive friends to help keep me on track/accountable/ make this less of a chore. I'm 19 years old, 5ft 2 and 140 lbs ( I was 135lbs last week but .....chocolate-_-* nuff said haha. My ultimate goal is 121- 123 lbs. I've done some calculations and that would put me at 20% body fat). With regards my eating I do a keto-ish paleo-ish mish mash as it helps loads with my PCOS , but I'm not super strict with it but rather use the parameters set by these 'diets' as my basic guideline. In terms of exercise I enjoy running and do so about 3-5 Times a week, as well as walking. My highest weight was over 155 lbs at the end of 2012 ( couldn't face the scale when I knew I was bigger) so there has been progress, but it's been slow. So to any fellow PCOSers, any shorties, keto diet following folks etc, or just anyone else looking for some support please feel free to friend me!

Replies

• Nimco4930
    Nimco4930 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hii, I am 22 years old weigh about 64kg
    My goal is to be within the 50skg range. So
    Yes will add you, currently doing a challenge myself and
    Though you have your ups and downs motivations
    Is definitely something I need so will definitely add you
    As a friend and hopefully you can suppot back.
  • DooDooDooDooDooDooDoo
    Options
    Hi, guys! I'm 23 and will be adding the both of you-- head's up! :)