MFP has changed. . .for the better

Options
So I'd like to thank an MFP friend for sending me socks; I also sent Hershey kisses to friends last year after providing such great support during my 10k training. Anybody else receive a gift or send a gift/thank you through snail mail? Anyone?

Replies

• _Terrapin_
    _Terrapin_ Posts: 4,302 Member
    Options
    Never?!? Ever?

The chocolate went out from Hershey in tins; I also created a tee shirt for a friend and mailed it to them. I'm waiting for a new car, I may need to up 'my people skills'. . . .hehehehe
  • _Terrapin_
    Options
    bump
  • _Terrapin_
    Options
    . . .
  • _Terrapin_
    Options
    ..<>..
  • _Terrapin_
    Options
    Bueller?
  • FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    I don't exchange contact info, so no tangible gifts, but the support, humor, and wisdom from my pals is pretty awesome. Yeah, I took it to the cheesy. But it's true.
  • whitebalance
    whitebalance Posts: 1,655 Member
    Options
    I don't exchange contact info, so no tangible gifts, but the support, humor, and wisdom from my pals is pretty awesome. Yeah, I took it to the cheesy. But it's true.
    This.
  • kethry70
    kethry70 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    I've been here over a year though not sure how long ago I started reading the forums. I have only recently started adding non-IRL friends to my list. But, I have to say that MFP has been the gift that keeps giving. I love and use the app and tools but the forums and the 'usual suspects' have been a huge well-spring of knowledge and good advice. Even though I've never posted a thread in the main forums, I have read and soaked it all in.

So, thanks to all of you who share your knowledge - I wish I could buy y'all a round :drinker:

P.s. I have a much greater understanding of what a well-run study looks like and the importance of understanding correlation vs causation. Who knew MFP could teach me science too? :laugh:
  • _Thriving_
    _Thriving_ Posts: 29
    Options
    I had a friend send me a beautiful scarf through snail mail. Have been told I have a book on the way as well.....