Nerd Fitness or stick with Jillian Michaels?

Options
So I fell off the wagon about a month ago. I was currently doing Jillian Michaels Body Revolution for 2 months. I woke up one day and just didn't feel like doing it anymore. Not sure what happened but it's been hard for me to get back into the program. I think maybe it was the 6 day a week thing and I felt stressed a lot, especially if I missed a day or two. I remembered about nerd fitness, I used to do a weight circuit with them about a year ago so I looked it up and found out you now have to join and pay money.
Is this worth it? Would it be better for me to just keep doing Body Revolution, what's the difference between the two?

EDIT: Nevermind, I actually found the circuit I was doing last year on the website. So now my question is, should I bother spending $59 on the program or stick with the beginners workout?

Replies

• prestigio
    prestigio Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    If you want to get into the weights, just get a beginners program to start off with (Jason Blaha's novice program for example).
    Don't spend your money on "holy" routines or "magic" plans.
    Track calories, exercise (lifting weights and cardio) and enjoy life.

In before lifting weights will get me bulky. Women that lift weights actually get toned and fit rather than bulky and muscular (look at the difficulty that most men are having putting on muscle mass).
  • xxhieixx
    xxhieixx Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Yes...I know lifting weight won't get me bulky. I wouldn't have done Body Revolution if I thought this, I want to get more toned. Otherwise I'd just do Zumba all day lol
    Anyway, I searched around the website some more and found that free beginners one I did before. Think I might go with this instead of JM, still not sure if I want to spend the money later down the line though.
  • Velum_cado
    Velum_cado Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Do whatever you want. If you like Body Revolution, go back to it. Or try something else. It's not necessary to do "a program", or to stick with just one. Do BR one day and Nerd Fitness the next if you like. As long as you're moving! :)