Hit an important milestone...

Options
jamiesokd
jamiesokd Posts: 99 Member
A few years ago, I was under a lot of stress and managed to lose a bit over 35 lbs. At that point, I got down to a low of 197lbs. I was so happy to get below 200 lbs the first time, but I gained about half of that weight back when my life settled. :(

I am very proud to say that I have now been consistently below 197 for over a week now - and I feel safe in saying I now officially weigh less than I have in over a decade! That was my first big goal to hit, and I did it - my next goal is to hit 175 and I feel like that won't even be a problem!

Replies

• tiggsnanny
    tiggsnanny Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    wtg :drinker:
  • mactaffy84
    mactaffy84 Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Yea! ????
  • jhellwig828
    jhellwig828 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!! Congrats!
  • RJenxi
    RJenxi Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Keep going!!! People like yourself motivate me!:smile:
  • Forty6and2
    Forty6and2 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    I remember getting under 200 lbs, it's a truly awesome feeling! Congrats, dear!
  • perseverance14
    perseverance14 Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    Nice work!
  • ruthejp13
    ruthejp13 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Congrats! It's so mentally tough going back and forth around the 200 mark. On May 11, I dropped down to 197 for a day, partly because I got food poisoning. For the past month I've been bouncing above and below. I'm on 3 days below 200 while eating over my daily calories, so I think I'm safe to say I'm under 200.

Keep it going, you'll do even better and not have to worry about a few pounds putting you over that dreaded number.
  • felonebeats
    felonebeats Posts: 433
    Options
    Well done,keep at it :bigsmile:
  • milmomto2
    milmomto2 Posts: 84
    Options
    Awesome work! Can't wait to say that for myself!
  • jamiesokd
    jamiesokd Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the positive replies everyone! For those who are hoping to get to that ONEderland - keep on going and you will get there too!
  • asia1967
    asia1967 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Take pride it what you have done. WTG! :bigsmile:
  • jassnip
    jassnip Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Wonderful. You must feel so elated. Congratulations. I'm sure you'll make steady progress to your next goal.
  • Ftw37
    Ftw37 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Congrats on "onederland!"
  • Polishprinsezz
    Polishprinsezz Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    great job! you got this :)
  • Fsunami
    Fsunami Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Congratulations - that's great
  • CindyMarcuzAdams
    CindyMarcuzAdams Posts: 4,006 Member
    Options
    Welcome to onederland... I cant wait to get there too.
  • Slinky_BraveHeartBunsOfSteel
    Options
    Well done you! :drinker:
  • clairetomkinson84
    clairetomkinson84 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    That's great to hear! Congratulations!
  • mucirl
    mucirl Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Well done i am looking forward to getting there.
  • flow2512
    flow2512 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Congratulations - I know how you feel to hit a milestone, that you have in your head, I remember going from 215 to 199 and it felt so good, just to myself, knowing that I had got there, myself.

It does get easier, as you make this a pet of everyday life, I carried on and am now trying to get under my 140 goal, (I am 142) and it doesn't seem to want to get any lower, but it will at some point.

Congratulations again and keep at it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!