Yo-yo no more :-)

Hi! :-) I figured it is time to become serious on my weight loss journey again. I am a 35 yr old mom of four, a fibromyalgia "sufferer" although I am trying to shift my focus and view myself as an active "manager" of my life regardless of the physical circumstances.
Most of my adult life I have battled with excess weight. At 5'10" I felt fat and I felt awful about myself at about 170 lbs. This unhappiness led to the beginning of the endless yoyo diets, which, with the added on hormonal effects of pregnancies, led to my all time highest weight at 273 lbs, 3 yrs ago.
That point I knew things had to change and I began dieting and exercising and in about 2 years I managed to get down to 180 lbs. Learning maintenance is another challenge though and I am still in the learning process in this area. For the past year I yoyo-d in between 190-214 lbs, this latter is my current weight. Over the past month I restarted exercising and eating better, and I am a little discouraged about no weight loss - however I am very pleased that I maintained without gaining any more. I decided I want to focus on the positives from here on out, rather than beating myself up for my shortcomings. I want to love myself no matter what, and I am not going back to the yoyo cycle again.
So here I am, making my efforts more serious. My dream weight is 150 lbs but I will be super happy just to be at 170 again :-)

Good luck to everyone and looking forward to get to know some of you and read your inspiring stories!