360 Days of MFP

Options
gcbma
gcbma Posts: 112 Member
360 Days as of today, has lead me down the path of losing 73 lbs. (Sorry, no pics :-( ) I had hoped to have lost more, but am thrilled to be here. I weigh less than I did when I graduated high school. I was diagnosed with diabetes a year ago. That scared me more than anything. With my NP, we had a game plan of me losing weight and going on metformin. Must've worked. I just got my latest A1c and it is down to 4.9, down from a 6.-something in December. I still have a ways to go, but wanted to put this out there. It is DOABLE! When you feel weak, and like you can't do another day. Remember, it's one day at a time. I cannot wait to see where this leads me! Please, friend request me if you'd like. I can be support if that is what you need :-)

Replies

• elle_321
    elle_321 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    WOW, well done. Congratulations!!!
  • daworley
    daworley Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Congratulations...keep up the good work!
  • sweetcurlz67
    sweetcurlz67 Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    GREAT job! :glasses:
  • haildodger
    haildodger Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Good job! :)
  • bebeisfit
    bebeisfit Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Rock star!!! Well done! That's a great dedication to log every single day. I can't say I do the same..

Please take pictures of yourself along the way. Even if you don't share them, you will want to review your progress.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!