Replies

• chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    No men allowed? :(
  • oriana1990
    oriana1990 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Aaahh exciting :) I'm Hannah, I'm 23, looking for work at the minute but also need to lose weight - I've been up and down for a while but am now at my highest weight ever and it has to go! Adding some of you right now, anyone else is welcome to add me too :) x
  • Madhatton
    Madhatton Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm a 24 year old lady!

Have used mfp before, but after a few months of traveling I completely fell out of it and am kick starting my way to fitness today!
    I work in a restaurant, which is HARD! But am looking to make a lot of changes :)

Please feel free to add me, the more people I have to impress, the harder I'll try!
  • alexandraisabella
    Options
    Hey guys!

Looks like there's quite a few people like me - who have been using MFP for a while but still either slide up or down or don't see results. I recently got a jawbone up and I have to say it's a game changer... I definitely have upped my exercise now that I can see some serious metrics! That said, anyone who's lurked around here long enough (or anywhere really) knows its an 80/20 rule - and I really want to kick my diet back in shape. Feel free to add me on there and on MFP! My diary is public so feel free to kick my butt if I'm not doing what I'm supposed to!
  • katashaaa
    katashaaa Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hey! :) I'm 23, not new to MFP but I never even realised it had a community side until like 4 days ago lol. I'm looking for support too from people around my age, I'm very active on here so it would be good to have friends who are the same :) feel free to add me
  • janebegins
    janebegins Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm a long-time MFP user, but I just started my summer fitness kick, so I will be on this every day, so let's be friends :) I'm training to be a swimmer again (I used to be an athlete all throughout middle school and high school and almost played basketball in college). I'm just finishing up at USC, and I'm trying to get fit before I start working full time in October. woo!
  • beautifulwarrior18
    beautifulwarrior18 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    I turn 25 tomorrow :). Feel free to add me, just send me a message that talks about this thread.
  • blackgirlfit
    blackgirlfit Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    hey! ive been on this website for about 3 years. it's help me lose my initial 40 lbs! I lost it all during my last year in college so you can imagine how hard that was with all the drinking, partying, late night etc. It's something that I always remember when I try to tell myself I'm weak. I look back at the moment and say.. i DID DAT! no one can take it away from me, u, or anyone who has been through this.

So i'm back on mfp because I took a hiatus from logging my meals, exercising, and unfortunately, I gained most of my weight back. So i'm here to get back on track
  • Letitloose
    Letitloose Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    hiii.im 24. 5'5" at 188lbs and looking to be at 140-150.looking for motivational friends!!
  • pozili
    pozili Posts: 10
    Options
    hi, ladies! I'll turn 19 in two months, I've just finished high school and I'm in the process of getting into college. Wish me luck! For the past month or so, I've struggled with binge eating because of all the stress, but I'm getting back on track. I just need to lose 2 more kilos in order to look the best I can (the biggest motivation I have right now is prom haha). I'll add some of you and will accept everyone who adds me :D