Keeping on the Positive Side!

Options
Thinking to myself today, Rome wasn't built in a day. Neither was this overweight body I created. I need to focus on small victories and embrace the fact that I just need to keep going! I have started the C25K program and I am on week 2 of the program. Haven't given up yet and have completed each run/walk without stopping.
I am determined to do this thing! I will be 40 in March and want to be at least 20 lbs lighter. I think this is a doable goal.

Please join with me and we can be co-encouragers!

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me! Philippians 4:13

Brigiite <><:happy:

Replies

• rjgazray
    rjgazray Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Great to hear some positivity! I also want to lose around 20 in about that time frame. My husband is deployed and I really want him to be shocked when he gets home! Definitely concentrate on the small victories. Everyone has little set backs but rejoicing in our victories is where the power lies!
  • crjugrl
    crjugrl Posts: 172
    Options

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me! Philippians 4:13

AMEN!
  • BobbyDaniel
    BobbyDaniel Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    Hey, you're pretty hot...you have any plans for this weekend?
  • brigbug
    Options
    just with you honey! I <3 you! :)
  • djscardi
    djscardi Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I think everyone trying to lose weight needs encouragement!! And you can do it!! I got away from MFP last month and gained back all the weight I lost and then some, so I'm back again for round 2! And your verse is one of my favorites, I look at it all the time, esp since I'm in graduate school!! Keep up the hard work!!