Hi everyone!

Options
:happy: so today in the middle of laundry and homework (my daughters) I decided to look up different diet sites and I saw this one and all the great comments and felt it would be good for me to try it out. As I sit here hearing "mom mom mom mom" I realize that I will probably do this after bed time....starting tomorrow. Thanks for taking the time to read this.....I could really use the support so if you want.....lets be friends!!!!

Replies

• SazzieBunny
    Options
    awww nice to see a mom doing something for herself :) you go girl :D ive only been here a few days and im already addicted!!
  • Happy__Feet
    Options
    Hi! I sent you a friend invite. I could use support too! :happy:
  • idivadi
    idivadi Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Welcome--way to look after self so that you can look after others.. Thats what the experts tell us-- hard for moms to do.
    I have only been on this site for 10 days or so but am loving the connected feeling with people like us. This site is easy to use and a little addicting but what an addiction.. reallly calorie counting is much nicer this way.
    Welcome and good luck with your journey.
  • Shannon1023
    Shannon1023 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! And I am sending you ALL a friend invite b/c from one mom to another, I could really use the support too!
  • nowic
    nowic Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP :bigsmile: We all need as much support as we can get! You've found a great place:flowerforyou: