Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Cant gain weight?

Okay so I'm 18 and I'm 6ft weighing 145ish give or take a couple pounds at any given time. I would say i eat quite a bit throughout my day. Not usually at one sitting but throughout my day I eat small little snacks and meals. At one point less than a year ago i was weighing 180 and loved it, i filled in with my tall body. Ive been drinking 60g protein powder shakes with milk the last week and have done a little weight lifting, will that gain me some weight? and what else can i do to gain weight? It seems like i just eat eat eat but never stays on.

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Okay so I'm 18 and I'm 6ft weighing 145ish give or take a couple pounds at any given time. I would say i eat quite a bit throughout my day. Not usually at one sitting but throughout my day I eat small little snacks and meals. At one point less than a year ago i was weighing 180 and loved it, i filled in with my tall body. Ive been drinking 60g protein powder shakes with milk the last week and have done a little weight lifting, will that gain me some weight? and what else can i do to gain weight? It seems like i just eat eat eat but never stays on.

do what you were doing when you got to 180lbs...
  • Snow3y
    Snow3y Posts: 1,412 Member
    go to www.iifym.com and fill in your specs, it will tell you how much you should be eating along with how much you're currently exercising
  • TheMetalMan0
    TheMetalMan0 Posts: 64 Member
    Caloric surplus = weight gain
    If you're not gaining, you're not eating enough.