dlionsmane Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Happy MFPsarry!!
    Job well done.

Thank you so much!
  • hedean
    hedean Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Wow you look so different! I am really impressed with the fact that you stuck with it this long and logged EVERY day. Do you feel that doing that helped you? I would think that someone like you might feel like they know enough now to not have to log.
  • dbanchik
    dbanchik Posts: 1
    Options
    You look great...an inspiration
  • dlionsmane
    Options
    Wow you look so different! I am really impressed with the fact that you stuck with it this long and logged EVERY day. Do you feel that doing that helped you? I would think that someone like you might feel like they know enough now to not have to log.

Thank you and yes. Logging just makes it all easier for me and takes out the guesswork. I am still in a deficit and it is really easy to get it so wrong when you guess (I have tried, it doesn't work) at portion sizes. I think that I will always measure, even when I am in maintenance.

Before I started this I always thought I was eating healthy and good, but when I actually started to log what I was eating and thinking was a portion, I was waaaaay off! No wonder I had gained so much. I know that my eye would still see a 'portion' as bigger than it actually is.
  • dlionsmane
    Options
    You look great...an inspiration

Thank you very much!
  • dlionsmane
    Options
    Weight_zpsc554e064.jpg

I forgot to add one more picture my weight loss graph. I like that it shows the ups and downs and the periods of no loss at all.
  • optionalsourcewins
    optionalsourcewins Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you look fantastic!!!
  • grrrlwonder
    grrrlwonder Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I love all the photos. Thanks for sharing!
  • miss_phat_booty
    Options
    Wow! Great work! You look awesome and I love your weight loss graph. It puts it all into perspective, that weight loss takes time and it isn't linear. There will be some weeks where you don't lose but that doesn't mean you should be giving up! I wish you continued success on your journey:drinker:
  • MsUndastood247
    MsUndastood247 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I love your story and the pics to accompany it!

You look great.. and so happy and I'm happy for you!

*inspired!*

Happy Loggiversary! :D
  • dlionsmane
    Options
    Congratulations, you look fantastic!!!

Thank you very much!
  • dlionsmane
    Options
    Congrats! I love all the photos. Thanks for sharing!

Thank you! taking the photos was a fun way to keep me focused!
  • dlionsmane
    Options
    Wow! Great work! You look awesome and I love your weight loss graph. It puts it all into perspective, that weight loss takes time and it isn't linear. There will be some weeks where you don't lose but that doesn't mean you should be giving up! I wish you continued success on your journey:drinker:

Yep, Not linear at all! Just keep going!! Patience and consistency! and thank you! :smile:
  • dlionsmane
    Options
    I love your story and the pics to accompany it!

You look great.. and so happy and I'm happy for you!

*inspired!*

Happy Loggiversary! :D

aww... thank you :blushing:
  • Pusarah
    Pusarah Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Super job!! You look beautiful, its like watching the years disappear. Congrats!
  • dlionsmane
    Options
    Super job!! You look beautiful, its like watching the years disappear. Congrats!

Thank you kindly!
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a good job!! And I liked the before/after pics in the same clothes. Makes the loss that much more obvious.

And...I can't agree more about the Double Ds! :laugh: :laugh:

Continue on your journey. You are doing great!!
  • dlionsmane
    Options
    Wow, what a good job!! And I liked the before/after pics in the same clothes. Makes the loss that much more obvious.

And...I can't agree more about the Double Ds! :laugh: :laugh:

Continue on your journey. You are doing great!!

Thank you! It has been a 'relief' in a lot of ways! :wink:
  • Brige2269
    Brige2269 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Great work!! Cute jeans!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!