Hello! Just joined you'all

Options
Hi everyone! I was referred by a friend. Hopefully I can keep track.. Its hard for me to measure my food and write it down, but it is nice seeing what I consumed, so maybe it will stick..
I have gained back the weight I lost when my husband was deployed. I blame him, but I know thats not the case... LOL Cant wait to get involved in the message boards. :)

Replies

• tarapin
    tarapin Posts: 169
    Options
    Welcome! It's a great site with great people....if I do say so myself :bigsmile:
  • caitlinclock
    caitlinclock Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! This is a great tool to help you in your journey!
  • MunchkinHawk12
    MunchkinHawk12 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: Welcome and good luck! It's nice to see the weight come off and I feel that MFP helps a bunch!
  • ChattyKatie
    Options
    Welcome I am fairly new here also. Good Luck
  • cfeagley
    cfeagley Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I just joined a couple of days ago and am loving this website. This is the first time i have been motivated to track my changes and it is a lot of fun.
  • myfirstbaby
    myfirstbaby Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the warm welcome's! :)
    I do like seeing what I consume, that part is good. Just getting into the habit of measuring per serving and logging it in... lol

Hopefully I can start to make better food choices.
  • Lona728
    Lona728 Posts: 105
    Options
    Welcome!! So glad you are here. I am really lovin this site. I usually hate to write down everything I consume, but this site makes it informative, I think. I like seeing how many carbs, fat grams , protein, etc. I am eating everyday.