Measurements

Options
Hello,

I wanted a little guidance on my statistics. I'm a 23 year old female:

5ft7
155lbs
Waist - 30"
Hips - 39"

What would you recommend in order for me to be healthy and well proportioned?

Replies

• SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    How are you not well proportioned...

those are pretty much my stats(couple lbs less and 1inch less)...I am well proportioned.

as for health your measurments don't define that...

If you wish to lose some weight/inches then the best thing to do is log your food (weighed and measured) have a reasonable calorie deficit (1/2lb a week weight loss) until you get to a good weight for your height.

For me (being similar stats) the lowest I will personally go is about 140-145...I am currently at 153-154...
  • terbusha
    terbusha Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    I agree, you seem to be in good shape. If you're looking to lose some more weight and tone up, it's all about consistent nutrition and exercise. Stick to a calorie level that allows you to lose ~1 lb/week and get your exercises in 5-6 days/week. You'll get there. It just takes time and consistency.

Allan
  • laurenward1990
    laurenward1990 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Thank you, I have started logging again, so hopefully i'll stick to that.

I've been as low as 145lbs previously and still felt I needed to lose another 10lbs to be comfortable in my own skin. Each to their own I guess?

I'm going to start doing skipping exercises as i've recently purchased a jump rope.
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    Thank you, I have started logging again, so hopefully i'll stick to that.

I've been as low as 145lbs previously and still felt I needed to lose another 10lbs to be comfortable in my own skin. Each to their own I guess?

I'm going to start doing skipping exercises as i've recently purchased a jump rope.

You might consider doing some heavy lifting. It changes women's bodies...

At my current weight I am pretty solid...and wear a size 5/6...hence my comment about 145...

http://www.nerdfitness.com/blog/2011/07/21/meet-staci-your-new-powerlifting-super-hero/