How to get rid of love handles?

I have a bikini that I have put back in hopes I could get into it by summers end (if I can get the picture uploaded on here). I have not worn one in almost 10 years. I have been trying to get rid of my love handles but they seem to love me too much =( . I do 2-3 1 hour classes of kick boxing a week, 1 body pump, and my off days I do a brisk walk for 30 min. What else should I add in to get rid of these?

Replies

• BigT555
    BigT555 Posts: 2,067 Member
    no such thing as spot reduction unfortunately. weight is lost in the kitchen, not the gym, so your best bet is just to stick to a deficit and lift weights/exercise for general health and to maintain muscle mass
  • bostonwolf
    bostonwolf Posts: 3,038 Member
    no such thing as spot reduction unfortunately. weight is lost in the kitchen, not the gym, so your best bet is just to stick to a deficit and lift weights/exercise for general health and to maintain muscle mass

Agree. Lift weights and add some muscle there too. For most folks the love handles are the last place they hold fat and so the last to go away when you lose weight.