workout vid routines

Options
Hi everyone
i am leaving on a looooooong business trip soon which means that i am leaving behind my beloved gym. the gym at the hotels I am staying at is not great. so I need alternatives to do in my hotel room. I am usually pretty good with doing sit upts and pushups and whatever i can do with my own body weight but I was wondering if anyone can suggest a good video (preferable something I can buy on itunes) that I can do in my hotel room. Please note that I like my workouts VERY intense. sooo something like cardio kickboxing would be great.
please advise!!!
thank you :)

Replies

• tymberwolf
    Options
    I had lots of success with Tae Bo...you feel kind of silly doing it, but its pretty intense.

No weights needed...I did Tae Bo Cardio. I dont do it since I got my elliptical though :) good luck.

Jenn
  • naughtydoguk
    Options
    look at TurboFire from beechbody - thats pretty intense cardio.

Too much for me!

http://www.beachbody.com/product/fitness_programs/turbofire.do?code=BBHOME_CONTROL_TF
  • glfprncs2
    glfprncs2 Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I love Turbo Fire, but you might look into Cathe Friedrich's "MMA" series. I believe they're available as downloads. Her website is www.cathe.com. In addition, there are previews of her workouts on the site, so you can get an idea of what the workout entails.
  • PlatinumPiggy
    Options
    check this website out, this chick is amazing!! and her workouts are short and intense.
    http://www.bodyrock.tv/
  • fitbot
    fitbot Posts: 406
    Options
    holy crap that girl has a slamming body
  • PlatinumPiggy
    Options
    I know she is amazing. I try incorporate some of her exercises into my daily routine, even if it's one or two exercises. If you look at her first videos and then her latest ones u can see such a difference in tone. she is soooo good and makes me laugh!!
  • PlatinumPiggy
    Options
    just in case u didnt realise there is videos on there and youtube under bodyrock
  • fitbot
    Options
    hmm maybe this is a good time to try and master burpees.....
  • fitbot
    Options
    damnit i did just realize that i wont be able to use these on my biz trip bc i will not be able to access youtube.....
    waaah