yep

Options
I am coming up on 60 pounds lost... It has been a challenge. I silently thank all the folks in my life, close and not so close, for the support thrown my way. I am so damned grateful for this application and all the techy tools I have been lucky enough to afford to buy. (my Withings Pulse, Body Analyser and blood pressure cuff) All of these "toys" have changed my life... I am actually tearing up writing this!!!
I work in a field where I am wayyyyy beyond my "best before" date and every day I am able to work (in order to live) I am grateful. I wanna let you all know I have been lurking these boards silently for going on 2 years and I have drawn so much inspiration from you all. I also draw inspiration from my baby sister who has been living with the consequences of her gastric bypass for going on a decade.
I have 20 plus pounds to go to my goal weight. It is in the middle of the "healthy range" and folks are always shocked when I tell them where I want to be. I want to try on "slim". I have always been big. I want to be tight!
All the best to all of you!

Replies