Replies

• Fsunami
    Fsunami Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Im in.

Started at 312 5/13/14
    Down to 290.4 today-22lbs

Headed for 180.

Long road to shovel, but I am chipping away & thrilled with the results.

FTW37 can vouch for that :)

Fsunami
  • 6ftamazon
    6ftamazon Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :). I'm in the same boat. I started off at 325 lbs and I'm currently 279. Hoping to get to 165 lbs.
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    One day at a time, and it can be done!
  • Magda_Castle
    Magda_Castle Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hi Dorian, I started at 342lb on 01.01.14 and still going strong! Had some ups and downs but I'm back on a wagon again! Good luck, Magda
  • holycrapbatgirl
    holycrapbatgirl Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hey! I understand needing accountability. I was 453. But now I am 382. I really didn't think I could ever get to where I am. I know it's not close to being where I need to be. But I will get there. I am determined! I am in this for the long haul! I'll send you a friend request. If anyone else wants to add me that's fine too!
  • sparklekittenbamf
    Options
    I'm very similar to you in our starting and ending weight! Feel free to add me! I've been doing this about 3 weeks now and so far so good! I am looking to friend people who have 100-200 pounds to lose so we can motivate each other. :)
  • brentpaul33
    brentpaul33 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    The biggest thing for me was seeing what I ate and accounting for all the calories. Once I bad the myfitness app I was just shocked at how much I was eating.
    It doesn't take vigorous exercise I suggest just going for a 30 minute walk each day. Start it off easy.

The biggest things that helped me were: walking every day, watching calories and cooking all my meals at home. It's very easy to eat your daily allotment of calories in one meal at a restaurant.
    Once you hit that plateau you have to change it up a bit. For me I just increased my workout. I did more walking and tae bo at least twice a week.
    Also remember the scale doesn't always reflect weight lost as you may be losing inches off your waist.
    My scale didn't budge for 3 weeks but I could tell my pants were getting looser.
    There are thousands of people doing this so don't ever feel alone.
    We can give you encouragement to continue on.