Who is this person?

Options
So as I was thinking about what I wanted to do for mothers day this Sunday, I was thinking about what I wanted to cook (I love to cook, so it's not a gift when someone cooks for me:tongue: ). Anyhow I was going thru the menu in my head and picking out all the yummy healthy food I wanted to prepare. Then it donned on me..... The old me would have been plotting for days maybe even weeks, the rich decadent food I wanted to eat. The new me didn't even think about eatting crap on a holiday, just eating whole and healthy! Now that's something new!

Also, I find that if I don't exercise everyday, I feel weird. Like I didn't brush my teeth or something.

Who is this new girl? I really like her!:wink:

Replies

• teetsel4
    teetsel4 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    So as I was thinking about what I wanted to do for mothers day this Sunday, I was thinking about what I wanted to cook (I love to cook, so it's not a gift when someone cooks for me:tongue: ). Anyhow I was going thru the menu in my head and picking out all the yummy healthy food I wanted to prepare. Then it donned on me..... The old me would have been plotting for days maybe even weeks, the rich decadent food I wanted to eat. The new me didn't even think about eatting crap on a holiday, just eating whole and healthy! Now that's something new!

Also, I find that if I don't exercise everyday, I feel weird. Like I didn't brush my teeth or something.

• Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Nice! Way to take back control of your life! :flowerforyou:
  • CrystalBella
    CrystalBella Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! The best part is you like this "new girl"! haha

I was like that yesterday, I didn't go to the gym to do my cardio cause I was super tired.. all day i was sluggish and felt guilty.. So today I got up and went did some extra time... lol

Good luck on findin something heathly n fun to eat! :happy:
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I know I have never been so conscientious of what I eat and how much in my whole life. :smile: I have dieted all my life but this isn't dieting to me. Like you said I am a new person and getting healthy and enjoying it. I don't feel that I am dieting.:drinker:
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options

:love: I don't know, but she's pretty cute! :wink: :laugh:
  • teetsel4
    teetsel4 Posts: 288 Member
    Options

:love: I don't know, but she's pretty cute! :wink: :laugh:

:blushing: Awww, thanks