Donate your Halloween candy to our Troops!

mamara79
mamara79 Posts: 20
edited September 22 in Health and Weight Loss
http://www.projectrudolph.org/index.html

Items can be shipped to:
Project Rudolph
600 S Wilson
Oakley, Id 83346

Get rid of that extra Halloween candy that taunts you and donate it to our troops that could use the love! As a veteran that served down range during Operation Iraqi Freedom........I KNOW how much such a little thing can mean so much.

Support our troops, and get that candy out of your house!

Replies

• jme959
    jme959 Posts: 18
    Thanks for the address...I told my daughter yesterday that there was a place we could send it to the soldiers, but wasnt sure where to find the address
  • SuzanneRogers
    SuzanneRogers Posts: 250 Member
    Thank you we were looking for the address too. I will be passing it on to all my friends. Thanks
  • What a great idea! I sent our leftovers to my son's school party. (We live in a very odd town that doesn't do trick-or-treat on weekends, so we were handing out candy at the door last Thursday, and I could send the leftovers to school on Friday.) But now I'm tempted to go snatch up some of those half-price leftovers and ship them out!
  • MandiPandi757
    MandiPandi757 Posts: 28 Member
    Thanks for the address. This is so great! I didn't even know that they had something like this. Now that our house is healthy and we all eat healthy, I wasn't sure what to do with all the Halloween candy in the house. I'm so greatful because now it won't be such a cloud of temptation hanging over me and it won't be calling my name. ; )
This discussion has been closed.