hottest ex wife ever!

Options
mandag9008
mandag9008 Posts: 182 Member
hi i am back. I am determined to be the hottest ex wife anyone has ever had. I recently divorced and am back with a boost:) all help is welcomed .

Replies

• _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    I thought this said "The hottest sex wife ever!" I was just thinking this was a pretty cool goal to have.

EDIT: Seriously, don't define yourself with a label like "ex wife". Just be the hottest woman ever.
  • mandag9008
    Options
    ha silly. its modivation. from a man who said i was never good enough. nope. :)
  • pastybuns
    pastybuns Posts: 81
    Options
    Best introduce yourself topic title ever.
    Your determination is awesome. If it ever fails you, let the amazing MFP community be your crutch. Some seriously motivating people here.
  • mandag9008
    Options
    thank you! i thought so too. i started out here like 2years ago. i lost 25 lbs and now i have about 30 left.
  • Embooya
    Embooya Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    What man would say your not good enough ? what a *kitten*...Best of luck in all you do darling !
  • mandag9008
    Options
    thank you!!!
  • mfp2014mfp
    mfp2014mfp Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    I dont see anything wrong with using that emotional energy and turning it around!
    Good luck!
  • Sreneesa
    Sreneesa Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    Get'em girl!

Go beast mode!

Congrats on the first day of the rest of your beautiful and positive life!
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    ha silly. its motivation. from a man who said i was never good enough. nope. :)

That shows what a moron he is...on several levels.

You GO, girl!!
  • PlayBall5
    PlayBall5 Posts: 125
    Options
    That's the best title ever. Looking at your profile pic he didn't know what he was talking about. I'm soon to be the hottest ex husband because my wife says the same thing. Good luck to you!
  • AlainaKayy
    AlainaKayy Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    You go girl! Love the motivation.
  • hearthwood
    hearthwood Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    You lost a lot more than 20 pounds when you got rid of him-lol. Anyway congrats on your new life, it looks like you're well on your way.
  • Aoiusagi121
    Aoiusagi121 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You are awesome!!! GL im sure you can do it :*!!!
  • TRIX5884
    TRIX5884 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Get it girl! Show him what an *kitten* he is and what he is going to miss!!!!
  • runnergirl0721
    runnergirl0721 Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    similar story...keep your head up and he will be kicking his own *kitten* and you will be a lot happier :)
  • catb58
    catb58 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    ha silly. its modivation. from a man who said i was never good enough. nope. :)

I understand that completely. Everything he said I could never accomplish, I just smiled and said "watch me."

Eventually that feeling goes away and you'll do it just for you...but whatever it takes to get you started, go for it. :drinker:
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    This might make you mad. But do it for you.

YOU should be enough motivation. Forget your ex. He's not worth your thought.
  • jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    Options

THIS^^^

EDIT: OP, he said you weren't good enough??? Never fear, some men are just blind AND stupid. :wink: :flowerforyou:
  • juleszephyr
    juleszephyr Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Get in line... My ex actually got told 'Wow your ex-wife is really hot' in front of his new girlfriend!! Best compliment I ever got... Keeps me going when I feel like eating anything and everything in my house, including the furniture sometimes!!!
  • luv_lea
    luv_lea Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options

THIS^^^

EDIT: OP, he said you weren't good enough??? Never fear, some men are just blind AND stupid. :wink: :flowerforyou:

I'm going to 'third' this. Do it for you! F* that guy!