Females eating 2000calories with open diaries

Options
Hello,

please add me if you are female and eating 2000 calories and day a having success!

Replies

• SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    I am currently at 1950...was at 1900 last week...lost 1/2lb...working my way up to 2100+ (maitenance) and my diary is open so feel free to take a look...
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    I'm eating over 2000 calories and losing. I'm not adding friends at the moment, but you can look. (I maintain between 2400-2500 and yes I am a female).
  • DivineChoices
    DivineChoices Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I'm eating 2000+ (goal is 2270 net, so with exercise I can go sometimes as high as 2800). I'm losing about 1-1.5 lbs a week.
  • marvybells
    marvybells Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    i eat around 2000 on average (some days a bit under, some days a little higher) and I have been maintaining my weight for months. my diary is open, feel free to take a look
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    I've been all over the place lately but if you look back to March and April I think I was behaving. I'm 5'9", 155lbs and lose a half pound a week at 2000 calories. I also don't come anywhere close to "eating clean".
  • VeganEquestrian
    VeganEquestrian Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I eat like 3000 cals a day :) Normally. But I'm in ED recovery...so I suppose to gaining... and I do a lot of exercise
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options
    Diary open and available for perusing, feel free to check it out.
  • qwicherbytchin
    Options
    I eat between 1800 and 2200 depending on the day. I've lost a few pounds but the way my clothes fit is very different, to the point that my coworkers notice. My diary is open, feel free to stalk. :)
  • sarahroseconroy
    sarahroseconroy Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone much appreciated! I have been eating 1500-1600 but am binging due to high levels of exercise (I burn between 300-900) calories a day so am going to trial eatin 2000 calories a day!
  • __freckles__
    __freckles__ Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm eating 1950 at the moment and just started my cut. But after being on a bulk eating 2600+...I'm not happy about it. :grumble:
  • Ulwaz
    Ulwaz Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    im trying to aim for that amount but struggling, add me if you like :)
  • pastybuns
    pastybuns Posts: 81
    Options
    My net calories are set for 2000 a day. So I usually end up with 2000 - 2400 a day. I feel very successful and have for some time with these numbers.
    I'm raw vegan though so...not sure if my choices will fit your palette. Feel free to add me if you care to, otherwise no offense taken ;]

I think the more satisfied your body is with food, the less you will binge - that's how it worked for me anyways. I was always craving on 1200-1800 calories. Didn't have a problem with it after raising calories. Just make sure it's good food. And remember: if your body is in hunger mode, it's going to cry out for the most calorie-dense thing in reach. Which is usually junk.
  • sarahroseconroy
    Options
    Ive sent you a message :)
  • sarahroseconroy
    Options
    thanks so much everyone!
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone much appreciated! I have been eating 1500-1600 but am binging due to high levels of exercise (I burn between 300-900) calories a day so am going to trial eatin 2000 calories a day!

That's easy...chocolate.

No joke...but try calorie dense foods like avocados, full fat dairy etc. I use real butter and eat lots of protien (bacon included) cream in my coffee...all those things add up.
  • SugaryLynx
    SugaryLynx Posts: 2,640 Member
    Options

That's easy...chocolate.

No joke...but try calorie dense foods like avocados, full fat dairy etc. I use real butter and eat lots of protien (bacon included) cream in my coffee...all those things add up.

^totally agree.in fact, last week I was hungry before work (I work in the evenings) and I ate a Hershey milk chocolate bar before I left. Was fine for the three hours I cleaned :P

My diary is open. I eat 2300 currently maintaining but you're welcome to take a peek.
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    My totals vary (I let my activity tracker set them) but it's usually around 2k. I'll open up my diary for a bit; please note the past two weeks have been spotty but before that are literally hundreds of days of entries.
  • LeanButNotMean44
    LeanButNotMean44 Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    Another female eating ~2k per day. Fridays are usually a lot more due to end of the week cocktails, but that's my only "cheat". Feel free to take a look.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    I eat 2kish cals a day trying to get back down to the 1800 range due to lack of activity.
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    Yo