Starting P90X today!

Options
i'm scared and overwhelmed by the nutrition plan, but i am excited to do something extreme to get my butt in gear. wish me luck!

Replies

• ElaineDianne70
    ElaineDianne70 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    i'm scared and overwhelmed by the nutrition plan, but i am excited to do something extreme to get my butt in gear. wish me luck!

I've done P90X twice and pretty much know the nutrition plan by heart, so feel free to ask me questions, or better still, find me on Facebook: Elaine Katko - I have lots of notes about the nutrition plan there. :-)
  • CraftyGirl4
    CraftyGirl4 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Good luck! It seems a little overwhelming at first, but I have started, and once you get into the groove of things, it's actually really easy. Everything kind of falls into place. What I did with the meal plan was to carve out some time on Sundays to do some cooking. I make the soups and sauces, and I cook some of the grains (brown rice and wheat berries for me). All of it is easily frozen and heated up later. The only thing I do during the week is have to cook the meat or whatever. :-)
  • BR1986FB
    BR1986FB Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    4x grad, here. Just stick with it. You'll notice it, and YOU, keep getting better & better...
  • Kayte625
    Options
    Good luck! It seems a little overwhelming at first, but I have started, and once you get into the groove of things, it's actually really easy. Everything kind of falls into place. What I did with the meal plan was to carve out some time on Sundays to do some cooking. I make the soups and sauces, and I cook some of the grains (brown rice and wheat berries for me). All of it is easily frozen and heated up later. The only thing I do during the week is have to cook the meat or whatever. :-)

That's a great idea! Thanks!