FitBit Flex: Smartphone Different Than PC Info

Options
I am in love with the fitness community here, and so what better place than to ask YOU GUYS for some feasible explanation as to why my beloved FitBit Flex has differing information about my calories in vs. calories out on my smartphone app and PC.

On my Android, I am supposedly "under budget" with my calories for today. But I logged onto my profile at FitBit.com and it says I am OVER the budget! They both recognize that I have consumed the same amount of calories and burned the same. I tried restarting my phone to see if that made any difference.

Anyone else have this weird issue?

Replies

• GingerLolita
    GingerLolita Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    I've recently been having some issues with the "over/under" meter as well. I'll be "on target" but my meter won't be "in the zone." When I first got my fitbit, I never had this problem; within 50 calories of my goal, my meter was in the green. I don't know what's causing this issue, but the only advice I can give is to not pay attention to that.
  • editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    Options
    MFP has a Fitbit Users group: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/1307-fitbit-users

My active minutes are always way lower on the iPhone app than on Fitbit.com. As for calories, I connected my accounts & follow my MFP calorie goal.