300th Time Lucky.

Options
Hi guys.

So after a year of depression I've finally gotten out of a serious relationship with my partner. During that time I put on 40+ kg's and am looking to change it. My partner has taken over my friend group, so I'm left with no support or confidence to make new ones.

Basically I'm turning to this website to gain/give support to anyone who is going through kindof the same situation (doesn't even have to be that). Just people who are interested to help/be helped. I'm not too sure where to start and every time I think "today will be the day I make a change!" I crash and burn a few hours later. Damn comfort food!

So here's the question.. Where do I start? :(

Replies

• muzichick
    muzichick Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    You start by making a small goal, then celebrating when you are able to reach it.

You plan, you plan your meals, you plan your exercise, and you plan everything else. Failure to plan, is planning to fail.

:)

Good luck!
  • DanielAdams3
    Options
    Hi good for you wanting a better lifestyle :-) and to be happy

If you need any help add me I am on here everyday
    Best way to start is by logging the food you eat everything tho! Then look where you need to improve also exercise is key even just a walk will burn calories
    Do a normal day of eating and log it and then will give you a clear idea how to improve your eating to much fat or carbs or calories are Too high
    Like I said if you like add me and I will help you :-)