Tom Venuto

Options
Has anyone heard of him or purchased any of his books / ebook? If so, how do you like it?

Replies

• sblowes
    sblowes Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Yes! Tom Venuto REALLY knows what he's talking about, and is able to explain tough concepts in easy to understand ways. I bought the Burn The Fat, Feed The Muscle book, and I swear by it. I've bought some of his other stuff, too, and I'm subscribed to his newsletter. I see improvement right away, using his techniques.
  • fitnwhole
    Options
    I bought the Burn The Fat, Feed The Muscle book, and I swear by it. I've bought some of his other stuff, too, and I'm subscribed to his newsletter. I see improvement right away, using his techniques.

Would you say that the book is better than the ebook? I'm hearing great things about the guy and really want to get the book but I don't want to waste my time or money if it's another gimmick or scam.
  • sblowes
    sblowes Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure you can only get it as an eBook. I admit, his website is pretty "scammy" looking, but the book itself is gold. I was pretty skeptical, but someone emailed me an excerpt from the book, and what he said was solid, so I forked over the $40, then loaded it on my kindle. It's all very healthy weight loss, meant to take time and be a life style change. No quick fixes, although he does explain why some of the quick fixes work, but also why they rarely last.
  • beckym71
    beckym71 Posts: 3,511
    Options
    Excellent info. Not a gimmick.
    I have his hardcover book THE BODYFAT SOLUTION as well as the E-book BURN THE FAT FEED THE MUSCLE
    My opinion on the difference is the hardcover is geared more to the general public and the e-book goes farther and could certainly be used by figure/fitness professionals to get competition ready. JMHO :flowerforyou:
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    My sister bought the South Beach e-book from ebay for $1 and the pdf file was just emailed to her then me, my mom and anyone who wants it .

Have a look at ebay too see if any of his books are there if you don't want to invest.