Like Buffalo Tenders??

Options
TamTastic
TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
I have been craving buffalo tenders but won't usually go near them! So, I got the Morningstar Farms Chik patties and poured some of Franks RedHot Buffalo Sauce on it. Tasted just like any buffalo tender I have ever had!! And much lower in fat and calories + the benefit of soy protein! :)

Try it!!

Replies

• TamTastic
    Options
    I have been craving buffalo tenders but won't usually go near them! So, I got the Morningstar Farms Chik patties and poured some of Franks RedHot Buffalo Sauce on it. Tasted just like any buffalo tender I have ever had!! And much lower in fat and calories + the benefit of soy protein! :)

Try it!!
  • 5KNohno
    5KNohno Posts: 503
    Options
    Oh YUMMY! :smile:
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    Mmmmmmmmmm
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    I wanna say its BOCA brand that puts out a spicy "wing" or "nugget" if you will that is absolutely phenonmenal!!!!!! and 4 pieces(about mcdonalds size) runs you about 140 calories and a lot of soy protien!!!! can beat that for a "bad" food(meaning wings and anything of the sort are bad)
  • TamTastic
    Options
    I like things spicy!!! Hahaha. I have had the MorningStar Farms Buffalo Tenders too but they weren't spicy enough for me! :wink:
  • kimmerlyjo
    kimmerlyjo Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Check out the Hungry Girl website! Search for Wing it on! (I tried posting the link for it but for some reason it's timing out right now :mad: ) I made these the other night and they were so amazing! The kids even loved them which for me is an added plus!!! :bigsmile:
  • kimmerlyjo
    kimmerlyjo Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Oh of course I post my message then the site works... grrrrrrrr
    here's the link!
    http://www.hungry-girl.com/chew/chewdetails.php?isid=1309
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    I am a spicy-o-holic as well I will on my bad girl days eat the wings and have eaten the ones that require a release form I also have hot sauce like that(its just something I have to say I have) but these little guys were pretty crankin!!!!! More so than I thought they would be
  • zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    Options
    Ok mouth watering....Love it hot hot hot and more hot

Hotta he betta baby!:explode:

zen
  • Thinkpositive
    Options
    ooohhh I like that idea!
    I will def. try that!!!:drinker:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    ooo those sound good right about now!!! :tongue:
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Heck, I thought you were talking about "tender" buffalo meat :laugh:

Ate a lot of weird things up in Washington State like buffalo meat, ostrich, etc
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Heck, I thought you were talking about "tender" buffalo meat :laugh:

Ate a lot of weird things up in Washington State like buffalo meat, ostrich, etc

Hey, it's all good! I am from Oregon originally!! :wink:

Actually, I have heard that buffalo is a leaner choice for meat/protein.
  • beep
    Options
    It is actually very good, as are ostrich burgers.
  • beep
    Options
    Actually, we ate a lot of weirder things in Spain... like bull you know whats and baby eels (look like worms), squid in it's own ink (actually, I couldn't try the last two)
  • luvs2havefun
    Options
    I LOVE morning star's buffalo wings. They are spicy and give you the taste you crave with only 200 cals for 5!!!